Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Condos Plus - anyone? (by R P.):

rjh8 wrote:
Dear Mike, KarinV9 adn jayjay,

It sounds to me your out to destroy this company and you have NOT conducted business with them yourself. It sounds to me that your are ex-employees that have been fired, because you are using such nonsense as selling on ebay, which anyone with a brain knows that if you are selling a timeshare on ebay, it is at bottom dollar because it is in foreclosure or has so many liens against it, you're willing to give it away. There are no upfront fee's at all with Resort Condos Plus. The fee's associated with the sale of your timeshare are your responsibility. It is NOT REAL ESTATE, therefore, it is not sold with Title Insurance and any liens, foreclosures, taxes would all transfer to the new owner. Transactions have to be done legally to transfer a title from one to another. I just think it is a shame that someone is trying to ruin a company's reputation by taking advantage of people on here that are trying to sell and are turning here of all places for answers. You all obviously have nothing better to do than come here everyday and trash the company you once worked for. Maybe if you had better work ethics and moral standards you would not be collecting unemployment, sitting at home all day on your computer bashing your previous employer, but you would be at work financing loans and making good money like you once did.

Do what? I have never worked for any timeshare company (including Redweek), and I would dig ditches before I went to work for any timeshare resale company that asks for an upfront fee of any type as they're ALL SCAMS, even with their slick webpages.

I merely owned 9 timeshare weeks at one time and have educated myself by reading as much as I can on the subject of timeshare ownership and I try to pass that education onto Redweek forum members.

If your company takes any kind of an upfront fee to sell or rent an owner's timeshare, then you're in the same category as all the other scammers.

Sorry to burst your bubble but your inflammatory comment to members of this forum proves that you are nothing but a shill that works for the company in question or you are the owner. Also sorry that our education here is making an impact on your profits ..... that's what we regular Redweek forum members strive for .... to out ALL SCAMMERS.