Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Does Donate For A Cause Really Care About Helping Charities Or Just Making Profits? (by Carol H.):

annc280 wrote:
I also thought I'd mention..when we got the paperwork from Resort Closings..my husband's name was spelled wrong, our address was spelled wrong, and the county the resort was in was spelled wrong. When I pointed these out the gal handling our case said not to worry about them..she'd change them once we sent it back. Since this was official paperwork which had to be notorized, I insisted she fix the typos before signing. Sloppy work!

Ann - it seems that the quality of the paperwork is dependent about the agent. I will note that the agent that sent me my paperwork did not ask me first about any of that information, but did manage to get everything right except that she left my middle initial out of my name, so I had to sign the papers without my middle initial. I didn't think it was too big a deal, so I didn't worry about it. I'm sorry it wasn't as easy for you -- you were right to make them get it correct.