Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Please report upfront fee scammers to Attorney General .... there's power in numbers ... Florida has begun (by Nilsa T.):

lancec13 wrote:
Has anyone heard of Resort Resale Advocate Group (resortresaleadvocate.com)? It claims it will try to get you a refund from resale scammers for a 40% commission. It also claims that you won't pay a penny until you collect (or are credited with) a refund.

Anybody heard of this?

Yes, I have heard of Resort Resale Advocate Group. Received callfrom them this week. Husband took initial call and rep trie dto pressure him into making decision to use them to help us recover monies from Vacation Marketing. Don't know how they got our phone#'s. i called them the next day after I Googled numbers and name of company. Phone numbers are wireless cell numbers and listed with Cingular. Located in Newport Beach, CA. Company has no address on website and no way of contacting them than a phone number. Fishy!!

I am going to report to BBB and CA Consumers Fraud Bureau, and IRS Fraud.