Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Selling your timeshare... (by KC):

There is a fellow named Tom Tubbs who is a licensed real estate broker in Sarasota, Florida. I met him at a timeshare owner's meeting in Sarasota this past Sunday, where he was on a panel participant among several other speakers. His brokerage is called Island Consulting Realty and he is very knowledgeable, experienced and completely honest about resale timeshares. He does NOT charge ANY upfront fees and receiveds a commission UPON ACTUAL SALE. This is not an endorsement of Tubbs or his business and I am not "advertising" for him; I have never personally utilized his services, but I spent some time talking to and listening to him and he certainly knows his business and is obviously an honest guy. The key here is NO UPFRONT FEES. If a timeshare is worthless in the resale market and he cannot possibly sell it for you, he will just bluntly tell you so, but (in response to the above post by kenl261) I cannot imagine any Marriott timeshare actually being "worthless". Tubbs is also a founding member of an organization of LICENSED brokers dealing with resale timeshares ONLY on commission upon sale (again, no upfront fees). The abbreviation for this group is LRTBA or LTBRA, I'm not sure which, but if you're sufficiently interested you can easily find him and his business via Internet search using the information contained within this post.