Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

ideas for selling Bluegreen? (by KC):

donh403 wrote:
Ken, thanks for your feedback. About a year ago I did have a conversation with Pinnacle. About all they had to offer was to complete some paperwork, and mail it onto them. They really did not offer anything of substance. Considering my particular ownership, I just want to move on and really don't need the timeshare anymore. All fees have been paid for 2018, and there is no mortgage/loan. We just don't have a need for the property, and thus would like to transfer it to someone who can use it. In this case, money is really not our major concern.

I claim no personal knowledge of BlueGreen value, if any, but for what it's worth you can always (at absolutely no cost to you) offer it in the "Bargain Deals" forum over on Timeshare Users Group (http://www.tug2.net). If you make clear that 2018 fees have been paid and make equally clear who will pay whatever "transfer fee" BlueGreen imposes, if any, you MIGHT just find a willing recipient. There are, after all, over 83,000 registered TUG participants, so it's surely worth the very few minutes of effort required to register on the site and prepare a free post for the "Bargain Deals". Worth a try, I respectfully submit.