True Valid

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

True Valid (by Gordon M.):

gloriar84 wrote:
Totally relieved. We had confirmation on Friday in the post that True Valid Ltd are in receipt of the membership document signed off by its original owner. We have to wait 3 - 4 weeks for the transfer to complete for us to receive our final papers but they have sent us a pass word to connect onto the booking site. It all looks fab with many dicounted holidays. So any would be purchasers i would say go for it. gloria
I was contacted by True Valid early in May who told me that they could sell my holiday membership. In good faith I paid a returnable amount which True Valid would return to me when the sale was complete. I am now told that TV has a firm buyer at a price which is attractive BUT I have to send £2000 to cover legal costs to transfer the necessary documents to the purchaser, but this sum will be returned to me after completion of the sale. Having read other comments about True Valid it is clear that I should have been more careful in dealing with the company. I do hope that your deal goes through without problems. I have yet to decide how to deal with TV in my case but will advise readers of the final outcome.