Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Colleen P.):

How many have been following this but not taking action yet? I am guilty as charged but after reading the ridiculous rebuttal from TMC towards the class action suite I'm ready to write another (non-emotional, factual) letter, I'm ready for the questionnaire, I'm ready to fly from AZ to NYC show up in great numbers to make a ruckus and gain some Media attention with our personal stories of being forced to pay all TMC's bills with nothing in return, increasing in whatever amounts they choose. Who's with me and ready to make a surge and move this whole thing to some kind of resolution for owners??

PS I am a biennial points owner. That should not exclude me. I pay 4x the amount for points at TMC to have the privilege to book there, which I never can and always have to book a hotel when I visit NYC. Not to mention I have to USE twice as many point to book time there. I could EASILY stay in the best hotels in NYC for an entire week (and no hassle for reservation) by the time I bank enough points to stay a whole week. $1,300 a year may not be looked at as a significant amount for ownership according to the TMC (in rebuttal to class action) but to me and our family - it is a lot and we can no longer give them money for free and then end up paying for a vacation elsewhere. Just a thought - can the judge access this forum to see how many problems we are dealing with just in this group alone? Maybe consider as evidence of the mass of dissatisfaction? And how many other forums are out there we can point to? Time to turn up the heat. Thanks to those who have already :)