Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hi lynette,

............if you're referring to the current lawsuit: the NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL VS THE MANHATTAN CLUB (EICHER AND GANG), there's no need to "join." the AG is working on behalf of new york state as the plaintiff and eichner as the defendant. this is not a private class action suit which you can join. however, i'm hoping that mr schneiderman, the nysag, is ultimately trying to win this case on behalf of all owners in the manhattan club timeshare as well as ny state.

should you desire to help your fellow owners' cause, i.e., working to assist the ag in winning his case against the manhattan club, write to mr schneiderman and to the current judge (judge eileen rakower) with ALL OF YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS AND COMPLAINTS, especially those pointing to being scammed, lied to, defrauded and paying exorbitant escalations of our maintenance fees....currently over 300% from the time of original purchase......in addition to not being able to obtain desirable reservations (if you're a victim of this issue as well.)

keep in touch.

chris

lynettec36 wrote:
I am an owner at MC. I am interested in joining lawsuit. Lynette Coulter