Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN (by Colleen R.):

Were you the one who gave them a neutral feedback? After that one, there was also a negative feedback but somehow that disappeared after a week. Ebay does not refund real estate purchases either, but they will give you a letter stating that your title was never delivered. They will also bar the seller (at least temporarily until they create a new user account). With the letter you get from Ebay, you may alert the authorities in Tennessee and see if they can't get your money back for you. I had done my purchase on Amex and was able to get a full refund 6 months later once I showed proof from Ebay and documented email exchanges between me and them. It probably helped that my brother-in-law is a lawyer who specializes in fraud cases. I sent them his CV and said I would not have to pay lawyer fees and they would have to pay out more than what they owed me if they didn't refund my AMEX.

So I suggest you start by calling Ebay's customer service and letting them know what happened and getting them to send you the letter. Take that and all your documentation and emails and contact the authorities in that town. Someone on here posted the contact information. I am so sorry this has happened to you, too. There is a special place in hell reserved for these people...unless they repent and make good. I sincerely hope you get your money back.