Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts raises maintenance fees again! (by Chris G.):

william, i just re-read your posting. you have been doing timeshares tours from the 1980's, there is gimmeck for anything and anything for a buck, that's exactly the problem. why do you need the buck so bad. your complaining and complaining and have been doing tours for 30 years???????????? after all that time, you don't know how timeshare works? or you do know and put up with it for a gift. that's nuts. i had some compassion for you and wanted to help, but your an expert in duing tours. i know of 10 companies that take it for free but i am ethcal and won't do it because i work for a company that sells them. by the way, its not my albatross - its your. right about offsetting gifts with your maint cost. stop doing tours and reciving gifts! owners do 67% of tour, so they can complain all they want but still come in for the gift, GREED! tour are greedy and that is why they come in. if you don't reccommend people taking 90 minutes like you posted, why have you done it since the 80"s. this is the bottom line.

there are alot of companies that take timeshare for free and for a cost. you don't want it - sell it, give it back, don't pay,rent it, give to charity- look at the cost to keep it and i'm not a layer but i think it automatically goes to your kids becasue it is real estate when you die , so they own it and must apy the maint. you are part of the problem, don't take tours and make peoples maint go up , then compalin about maint going up. go on a tour and tell the rep your here to find out about your program, if there are things i like- i will upgrade, if there are things i don't like- i will not upgrade. i can make a choice today but i don't know what it will be till i hear all the information. can we please keep this to 60-90 minutes, btu i will stay longer if it sounds good. that's it- respect for each other! enjoy your vacation! don't put yourself through it if you don't like it. reps only want to see people that are interested, not muchers, so if you get a bad rep you won't like your tour because you are wasting his time and can't make money to support his family, reverse roles!