Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Interval International vs. RCI (by Lance C.):

melissab507 wrote:
Hi, We JUST bought a timeshare with RCI and can not help but be skeptical of the whole thing. We have up to 7 days to cancel. What is your experience with RCI? I've seen others post they have had difficulty finding an available exchange. I am also concerned that they charged us $ up front as I have read that may be a scam. Help!

Your post is a little unclear. You can't buy a timeshare with RCI. RCI is an exchange company. It does not sell timeshares. Do you perhaps mean that you bought a timeshare at a resort that's affiliated with RCI?

If you've just bought a timeshare, are unsure about your purchase, and still have time to rescind, then I strongly recommend you follow the instructions for rescinding exactly as shown in your contract.

Those instructions may be cleverly hidden or in very small print. But by law, they must be there in your contract. Look very carefully and thoroughly for them. Then, follow the instructions exactly as outlined including how and where to send your rescission letter.