Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by R P.):

sams331 wrote:
This company has had success disputing my credit card transactions with these fraudulent marketing companies. Not only have they opened the dispute and got me the temporary credit, but when it comes time for the bank to investigate, Consumer Advocate Services stayed with it until the end to make sure the temporary credit became permanent. Their Reputation with the department of consumer and agriculture in Florida is very strong. If you check Consumer advocates licensing their number starts with a C, not a TC, meaning they are a legitimate collection firm. The firms that start with TC are the advertising companies. Always double check the licensing number because the companies that market the timeshare start with TC and they rob people. I appreciate all the help that Consumer Advocate Services Ent. has done for me. Even though I lost 14,000 they have gotten back 7,000, even from years past.

I smell a shill bigtime .... there is NO way any entity can get your money back from the purchase of a timeshare .... all they really want is your upfront fee and then you're history.