Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by Tyler O.):

this mysterious figure that keeps bashing this company clearly has a learning deficiency or just poor reading comprehension, judging from the testimonies of the people on this forum ( most of which actually paid for the service, myself included) it would seem that at no point in time has Consumer Advocate Services claimed to be able to get people money back from the RESORT. I paid them over $1,000 dollars to pursue scam artist's that told me they could net me $36,700 for my timeshare via third party sale. This was after i spent the time and energy (and postage) to correspond with the useless office's of Pamela Bondi (AG in FL) and Adam Putnam (commissioner of the D.A.C.) only to be told they do NOT handle INDIVIDUAL COMPLAINTS. I'll make this clear, i hate timeshare's, i absolutely did not want to pay one more person to do anything but against my better judgement i did. i have the same story as the gentleman above, lost nearly 13k on credit cards and another 5k and some change via personal checks. Every charge on my cards has either been struck from my financial responsibility or i was given a temporary credit that became permanent after the dispute was closed out in my favor. Been on the phone at least 20 times with the head of the dispute department (Jordan Van Atta) and seen them do what they said in front of my face. I wish i didn't have to pay to have that happen but hey i hate paying taxes too. The money back on my credit card speaks much louder than the gripings of people who got a sale's pitch and jumped to their own conclusions.