Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by R P.):

giselep2 wrote:
OK- I had to jump on this one. Obviously these guys at C.A.S.E. have some good shills and are also very good at covering their tracks on ANY negative information posted on the web. They have been able to post enough blogs so that every time you a do search on them the same few "positive" articles pop up over & over and were ALL pretty much posted between June 26- July 3rd this year- check it out. I also found someone who was solicited (cold called) by them and it is basically a fishing expedition- They ask if you have ever been scammed by ANY company ever and then proceed to promise you they can get all of your money but you need to pay them up-front for their services. They then send you a "binding" contract to sign (I have a copy of it) which guarantees nothing (including your money back)except they have earned their fee as soon as you pay them and there are no refunds. I also had a contract attorney review the contract and he said it was written to only benefit C.A.S.E. and the consumer was at great risk for losing all of their money with no performance required by C.A.S.E. In this instance the prospective client decided not to sign the contract or pay the service fee ($4200). When he refused to sign or pay C.A.S.E. they threatened to sue him for the "work" they had already done on his case and told him he was a "shady" character who did not live up to his word. Really!!!!!???? I then looked them on the BBB site (they are NOT accredited) and while there was no complaints listed there was a "business alert". So I called the BBB in LA and they said the alert was there because this was a business who offered services to consumers for a fee that could be easily obtained by the consumer at no-charge. Bottom line- In my opinion this looks, smells, and acts like just another scam to me. If anyone feels they are a victim of fraud or misrepresentation then do the dispute yourself for no cost and if that doesn't work than hire an attorney or a company that guarantees it's service.

Above is their modus operandi = how the scammers operate. There's no entity on earth that can get anyone out of a legal binding signed contract, period.