Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by Don P.):

Another long winded scammer. The scammers credo is " if you can't dazzle them with your foot work then baffle them with B S ". Scammers will rattle on and on but never give specifics. It's very simple nobody can retrieve the money you lost to the scammers and giving more money to yet another scammer is pure insanity. Just remember the definition of insanity and that is " doing the same thing over and over expecting different results " . Don't be scammed again.

Anyone giving these people money after reading this thread deserves to lose their hard earned money. I can't help anyone who won't be helped. Myself and others have warned everyone to avoid this scam.

One last point I want to make. These scammers will never give you a physical address. They hide behind websites, email addresses and mail drop boxes. There is no way to locate them when they run off with your money. A few months from now they will go out of business and then suddenly open under a new name.

NEVER pay anyone money upfront !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!