Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group (by Roger T.):

donp196 wrote:
It's a scam plain and simple. They lure you in with an offer that is " too good to be true ". They claim there are no upfront fees but as soon as they set the hook they come up with all kinds of " fees " that have to be paid before the sale can be complete. If you are foolish enough to send them money then they come up with another " fee " that has to be paid to the Govt. They continue to bleed you dry until you finally stop sending them money.

Then it gets better. Down the road someone contacts you claiming to be from another comapny. The say that they can recover the money you lost to the scammers. It's another scam. They will demand more money upfront until they bleed you dry. Once they have you on the " sucker list " they pass that along to others to prey on you.

Stop the insanity and cut your loses. This industry is ripe with scammers especially in Mexico. It's the new Nigerian Lottery Scam.

I actually had them send me what appears to be a legal document stating no further investment would have to be made and a guarantee of reimbursement. I know this all sounds to good to be true and I am as skeptical as the next person. If this is a scam how is it that there has not been any law suits or BBB warnings of these particular companies, there is a BBB warning for another company. I appreciate the feed back but I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has gone as far with this as I have, I am in to this deep. If anyone out there lives in Dallas or Chicago have they tried to visit the address that they have to see if they actually do business there. I will certainly keep posting until I get to the end of this one way or another and if I lose my investment I am going to make some serious waves in their direction.