Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group (by Roger T.):

I don't think my first message went through for some reason but I am sorry that you did not get the message sooner. I too have sent money and not just the closing costs. It sounded so real and they really made me feel comfortable(Walter Bergman-Premier Financial and Natalie Walker-M&M Management) Do Not under any circumstances send these pieces of *&%# any more of your hard earned money. I don't even think they reside in the States, they just use an address that exists. I spoke with a Lawyer that has an office close to where Premier Financial says they have an office and he thinks they would not be there, of course it would cost me more money for him to send someone there to see for sure. I read another article about this and it said these scammers are in places like Costa Rica and use the voip phones to prevent people from actually tracking them down. I am going to make it my lifes work to get my moneys worth of preventing them from getting any more of someone elses.