Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group (by R P.):

richardg590 wrote:
Yes, they are scams. The descriptions I have read on these pages are so identical to my experience - for a moment there I thought I had written them and forgotten about it.... Even the names - the hall of shames of liars and cheaters - are the same: At M&M: Eliot Morgan and Isabella Robbins AT Premier: Angel Sanchez and Walter Bergman. Seen their names in other posts on this site. I am wondering two things: These are their real names or are they made up? Can we sue these people, personally, as the companies do not seem to exist anymore? What about class action suit to get our money back?? Contact me if you are interested. Someone wrote here: "I am still mad after 5 hours". Well, I am still mad after 5 months!! I know they are fly-by-nights, as their web sites are inaccessible now, both M&M and Premier. Yes, I can beat myself up for sending these people money. But they sounded so convincing. I guess that is the sign of a "good" con man. My Contact info: Name: richard Cell Phone: 314 283 2081 email: richard@ims-stlouis.com

Fool me once, it's your fault .... fool me twice it's my fault. It behooves me that people, in this day and time of instant info on the internet, do not research these companies backwards and forwards and inside and out that cold call you or email you out of the blue with their fantastic scam offers.