Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: WYNDHAM:SHARKS...Canceled contract but won't cancel fradulent "down payment" (by Laura J.):

donp196 wrote:
The attorney and paralegal scams are rampant now. They charge huge upfront fees and promise they can get you out of your contract. I wouldn't trust either law firm. Check them out and see if they have an actual office that someone can walk into and see them actually working or just a website and a mail drop box. It's your hard earned money. Don't be duped by a shill steering you to their scam operation. Do your homework. It's your hard earned money. Don't be surprised if both of the so called law firms are run by the same scammers.

Yes I agree check out and make sure they are real. Im sure there are more scammers out there. But like I said do your research before making a decision. I know they are legit you can check them out yourself and they took care of their timeshare cancellation for them/us. Thanks for a looking out for everybody Don people will fall into more traps if they dont be careful!