Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone purchased from Vallarta Gardens? (by Glenda M.):

Yes we purchased from VG. How did we fall for it, why were we so stupid?? here is the timeline. On Christmas Eve we had dinner with Tim, (Project director) his wife, his son Chris, his wife and child and two other friends . We all sat around the dinner table, we prayed together and ate a wonderful dinner with who we thought were friends. On Dec 26th on Tim and Chris' invitation we went to VG to see the project. Tim dumped us onto Orlando Raminez. Orlando was and always has been a fast talker, full of "charm and smiles" and we have known him for years from Paradise Village sales office where we have time shares. Orlando told us derogatory things about the future of Paradise Village which scared us. We were concerned about our memberships. At the end of the day yes, he sold us. We went home (back to Paradise Village) and gave our heads a shake, "what did we do?" We then went back the next day to cancel this contract. Nope...... no can do, all we could do was "down sell" which we did. Home again we again went back after finding we could in fact cancel with a full refund, but no, we were introduced to the most obnoxious man Bob Stockton, who not only was a mean person he threatened to have me put into a Mexican Prison!!!!! We left there beaten, unhappy and still without our 11+ deposit! We now have Profeco working for us, 2 lawyers and others. we did everything right, tried to get our deposit back. This place should be shut down, investigated, and these men should be put in prison, not us!!! I must add that my husband and I are seniors from Canada, we had the flu and were on many drugs, I am certain our minds were not working correctly. Do they care, NO. Be aware!!!