Buying Timeshare?

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Buying Timeshare? (by Sheryl L.):

Good Evening, I just read your "buying timeshare" info. Just curious how you were able to sell your timeshare? I thought the brokers were all scams? We have tried to sell our multiple different ways and have never had any luck. We don't trust all the companies that call us all the time to buy them. We have just read so much on scams and how these companies say they will buy your property, but you have to put money down and then you never hear from them again. We own two in Myrtle Beach SC, we live in NC. We do use ours alot to go scuba diving at different islands, but really want to sell them. We are like everyone else. We are tired of the fees to trade and the annual maintenance fees going up every year. We tried to give them away and nobody wants them. They are truly a curse. Everyone always seems so unhappy about the same issues. I really don't know how this industry is able to get away with this. ITs such scam. Sorry to vent, just wondering if you have any recommndations or suggestions? Thanks