Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How to price my timeshare for SALE (by Ann G):

I own at several popular Marriott resorts and also at Wyndham. With Marriott, I own 2 platinum and one gold season. One is a fairly good rental (gold), one is in a good area, but I trade it for points to a better rental and the third is very dependably an excellent rental.

Wyndham offers so much flexibility that with diligence and planning, I rent quite a bit and have developed relationships with repeat renters. I work hard to get them the dates they want at the resorts they want for a rate that is neither the highest or lowest you can find.

The resort I sold was neither Marriott nor Wyndham, but was in a great location, Hilton Head Island. Still it took several years to sell and considering what I paid for it and what I had rented it for, I did great. (80% of my purchase price, several years of rentals and low maintenance fees.) I don't think I would have done as well if it was handled by any broker because I had paid one and listed it (in my early uninformed days) and didn't get an inquiry until 9 years after I listed it and 3 years or so after I sold it.