Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Is Getting Rid of Timeshares a Problem? (by NoOneYouKnow):

Like I said, it's hard to communicate on Internet forums.

I don't know that what I said that could be misconstrued as being about you or this forum. But obviously that has been the case. I know that happens.

Except now, the free speech thing, (which is not the topic I was wanting to discuss) that is not the case on Internet forums. The law, or the interpretation of it, at least at this time, and how forums operate, is that those who participate in Internet forums do so as a guest of the owner, and whatever the owner or their representatives say goes. The same as if you were visiting someone in their home.

But if this one allows free speech good for it, although I bet there is a limit, and there are rules, I suspect. - - - - - - Now, back to the OP, is not being able to get rid of a timeshare a serious issue that should be discussed on an Internet forum?

Or is not being able to get rid of a timeshare not really a serious issue, so that forums are justified in stifling talk about it? Should forums just talk about how to use them and how great they are . . . just the positive stuff?

Anyone else have a thought about that?