Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Preston Green / Vacation Homes Only FRAUD Warning (by Jason S.):

I started this thread back in 2016 after PRESTON GREEN and his company VACATION HOMES ONLY ruined our Christmas vacation in Maui. I cannot believe he is still ruining people’s vacations with false promises and failure to meet paid for accommodations. Like so many of these other complaints he knows ahead of time of possible complications and chooses not to inform the affected parties. He should be forced out of business and made to pay restitution with interest for all the harm he has caused. It goes way beyond just the financial expense. Many of you, like me, had planned vacations of a lifetime. Plans are made way in advance only to be ruined with the horror of no place to stay at a time when everything is completely booked. I will keep spreading the word about his fraudulent business practices. The only compensation I received back was a $500 deposit paid by a credit card that I disputed the charge on and the credit card company returned the $500. The majority was lost, so I have no good news for those who are hoping for reimbursement.