Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Upfront fees redux... (by KC):

Tom Tubbs of Sarasota, FL is most certainly not in jail. The article you cite is about an entirely different person in Fenton, Michigan. The Tom Tubbs I met and his real estate office are both well and flourishing in Sarasota, Florida. I read two of Tubbs' (the Tubbs in Florida) recent articles just today, one addressing very well and very clearly the important details of proper contract rescission (cancellation) procedures under applicable state law.

All I know about attorney Michael Finn is that his firm is in Largo, FL and that he has no use for timeshare developers and / or ARDA , both of which clearly dislike him (that fact elevates his stature in my book). He was an articulate and interesting speaker to hear on 3/20/17 and he was NOT "peddling" ANYTHING, just addressing industry practices and issues. I've also read some interesting articles he has written on timeshare matters as well. That said, it is my firm belief that NO attorney ANYWHERE has any "magic beans" or "secrets" anyhow when it comes to attempting to shed unwanted timeshare ownerships.

For what it's worth, you've cited the negative input of a single unhappy person in Michigan (the only negative report I could find on Finn), yet a Google search readily reveals dozens of satisfied Finn clients. Just the same, I am NOT waving any flags or blowing any horns for ANYONE here. There are plenty enough "drive by shills" who visit these forums already.