Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ? (by Bob P.):

Dear debbieg383: You started this post in October 2016. From your posts since then you have stated that you bought a cruise and airfare thru SHC and you sounded like you were pleased. I take it your purchase was the same as mine: I bought weeks that were given a value(mine were valued at $799/week) and I will be able to use that value to purchase hotels, condos, resorts, airfares, cruises, rental cars and attractions. I paid a vastly lower price for these weeks than $799 so it seemed like an incredibly great deal...if not a scam!!!

Can you say that so far you are TOTALLY PLEASED with what you purchased?

ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL?

My "VIP Benefits"will be administered thru MARKETING TRAVEL SOLUTIONS. Is this the same "Independent Management Company" that your "VIP Benefits" are administered thru? ANY PROBLEMS THERE?

Were you able to buy hotels thru SHC(Sapphire Holiday Collection) 30 days after you bought the program?

THANKS! SO MUCH for your responses! They will be greatly appreciated to relieve ALL of our anxiety!