Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Newbie question - (by Theodore F.):

Good points - But My feeling is if everybody else is renting theirs Can we rent out ours ? Las Vegas is an Ever growing City - They Have just to name a few major events - Nascar championship weekend they Have Rodeo Championship weekend They Have EDC weekend - They Are about to secure the Okland Raiders and when that new stadium is built the NFL Always does a Superbowl in the new stadiums - So they will have a Superbowl weekend - We have Lots Of friends who will give us a couple few hundred bucks per trip (They travel A lot) just so they dont have to deal with people online That they don't know- You got Spring Breakers - You got Miss america - They will soon be building a Six Flags- Lots Of Asian Tourists out there We saw tons of them when we went to the Grand Canyon - Las Vegas Has No off season - Comi-con - Theres a Major Event Like Every Month - Now Im not saying im going to make a ton O money but - I think you would be able to pay your yearly fees by renting out you "On Call time" so i dont know if that the right wordage for it but we can use the Grandview for sure anytime we want for 149 a week or book it and rent it to somebody else -

I just want to get the whole story out there i mean i know it would be cheaper to rent from somebody else but you dont get the extra perks of actually owning -