Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I cannot afford to pay for my timeshare mortgage (by Lance C.):

fazirm wrote:
...no one from the resort wants to talk to us about a way that we can work this out,please I need some advice.

Are you absolutely sure "no one from the resort wants to talk to [you] about a way that [you] can work this out"? Contact the Homeowners' Association at the resort rather than the front desk of the resort. Those are two different people and departments with different levels of authority. Explain your situation very clearly and let them know very clearly that you cannot afford another penny in mortgage and, hence, another penny in maintenance fees. Explain that it would be in their best interests to take the deed back in lieu of foreclosure as foreclosure would be much more costly and time consuming to them.

Whatever you do, do not go seeking our firms and companies that claim they can magically cancel your mortgage and timeshare. They charge upfront fees in the thousands (which, it appears, you cannot afford) and them make off with your money.