Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Points vs. Weeks (by Joseph F.):

There really nothing in the contract. They don't tell you about RCI and all the added fees if you want to go somewhere different. You would have to make your own contract up and hand it to them. And say you agree to this I will buy your timeshare. This probably will get you out the door in an instant. But you can beat the lies by going on a lot of Vacations. My goal is to go on so many exchange vacations that they will want to buy me out. : ) My resort always has a Extended Vacation sometimes for the exchange fee of 199.00 but most of the time its $244.00 So I would not need to Deposit my week to go to my resorts. If I go to my week which is May Week 18. They mislead me about the floating week. They didn't tell me I had to go thru RCI to get the floating week and cost another 139.00 in exchange fees. If I knew this before hand I would have told them I want floating week with no extra charge. But they duped me. I will be going to my timeshare and try to get the week change to closer to winter months. I live in RI why the f*&k would I buy a timeshare in MAY. If I knew it didn't matter what week I bought with a floating week. See they never explain how the floating week works. They get around it by saying you mean Floating unit. See they mislead you.