Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Points vs. Weeks (by Joseph F.):

Updating my post. I went to the timeshare meeting to changed my week. They said there was no weeks in inventory, just one Week in March. I told them I wanted an off peak week anything from October to December. (Football season weeks). He tried to entice me with converting to points for $7,000 more. I told them you lied the first time why would I give you a cent more. Then he counter with giving me the max points $92,000 and I still keep my RCI weeks program for the same $7,000.00. I told him this is probably another lie. And ended the meeting by saying I can get alot of resorts better than this, for a Penny on the secondary market. And I also told him I can come to Mizner place on an Extra vacation and don't need to own the Mizner place. Saving on MF and deposited week. I have another Vacation club that's affiliated with RCI

Just want to alliterate my above post. Now that I been to my home resort week (first time since purchase 2009). I am happy I didn't change my week. It is beautiful and dry in Florida at that time in the year. Plus I think I can get selling and renting value because May is playoff week for Hockey, Basketball and maybe see a marlin game at the same time. Plus Golf tournament the Sawgrass is around that time. So I guess I should be happy with my purchase.