Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Looking forward to discussing Timeshares, especially WLR&S (by Karen W.):

I can usually only go on holiday in November, poss October or December. The Interval website will not allow you to search with a 3 br lock off, you have to select either the studio or the 2 br. Even in these months there doesn't seem to be much available, especially for the studio. I have occasionally been lucky enough to exchange my studio for a Marriotts Ocean Pointe (Palm Beach Shores, FL) but only within the last few weeks. The choice is either to exchange the 2br for the OP studio, or risk it and wait to see if a studio is still available at the last minute and they will then accept a Westgate studio for it. When we bought our week 44 we were taken in by the salesman who told us that ALL weeks at Westgate were 'red' weeks and therefore equal - until they devalued them last year that is. I am also trying to sell my Westgate at a loss. The resort itself is ok but I am rather fed up with the whole timeshare hassle. There must be an awful lot of Westgate owners out there - as it is a dedicated forum this would be the perfect place to discuss issues and I am surprised there seem to be so few people here.