Nov 17, 2006

We stayed at the Pahio in Sept 2006. It was a very nice condo. The condo was big and clean (2 bedroom, 2 bath - upper level). The pool was nice and there weren't too many people around. We would stay there again.

Amby S.
Feb 26, 2007

We are staying at Bali Hai Villas in July of 2007. This is our home resort but we have never stayed there. I'm glad to here that you would stay there again. My brother in-law and his wife will be staying at Pahio at Ka'Eo Kai. That was the place we were staying when we purchased the timeshare at Bali Hai. Looking forward to coming to Kauai again its been 3 years since we were first there.

Rachel O.
Mar 21, 2007

rachelo3 wrote:
We are staying at Bali Hai Villas in July of 2007. This is our home resort but we have never stayed there. I'm glad to here that you would stay there again. My brother in-law and his wife will be staying at Pahio at Ka'Eo Kai. That was the place we were staying when we purchased the timeshare at Bali Hai. Looking forward to coming to Kauai again its been 3 years since we were first there.

One of the best things about the resort is the weather on the north shore. The cool breezes are great. We also love that Bali Hai does not charge for parking or energy surcharges. Many resorts charge hundreds of dollars for energy and parking, like Kahana Falls and Fairfields.

Sun or Snow T.
Jun 17, 2007

I have been to the Bali Hai resort 3 times now. I fell in love with it the first time I went, which in turn, is why I chose to buy the interval from my grandfather. It is my favorite place to be, and every time I come home, I can hardly stand to wait the 2 years to go back, since I have a Bienniel usage unit. He also had one at Ka'Eo Kai that he sold to my uncle, and my uncle bought another interval at Bali Hai the last time he was in Kauai. In our family it has become the place that everyone loves, because of the memories we have had with our grandparents before they passed on, and we keep looking to add another unit to the collection.

Elizabeth S.
Dec 18, 2007

Anybody have the phone number? No December annual dues invoice as of yet this year and am concerend. Thanks!

Mark H.
Dec 18, 2007

hoodmjmcm wrote:
Anybody have the phone number? No December annual dues invoice as of yet this year and am concerend. Thanks!

The phone number we have is 808/826-6549.

Hope this helps out.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 19, 2007

(The phone number we have is 808/826-6549).

Yes - the number is correct and after being rerouted 4 times through people who seem new at their jobs, was told they were mailed Dec 7th, but are due as paid by Jan 7th. Mailing address correct, but still not received as of yet due to Christmas rush.

Mark H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.