Club Wyndham & WorldMark Ocean Walk

negativity at ocean walk

Nov 19, 2006

Iwas at ocean walknov12 it was great perfect there also doing renovation of some condos and they redid the pools people were great ,if some one doest like oceanwalk or compains about that property they just need to get a life it was great

Rick G.
Feb 25, 2007

I am inclined to agree with you, we were just there in February for part of speedweeks. The amenities are wonderful. Yes, they are doing some renovations, but that is to be expected if they want to keep up with the times.

Patti M.
Feb 28, 2007

I was there the week right after Thanksgiving - 2 bdrom oceanfront corner unit! It was absolutely perfect. If you want privacy, just hang a Do Not Disturb on the door and take your cell phone and don't answer the house phones. They will try emphatically to make you tour. But if you already know that you'd rather 'rent' there instead of buy; do them a favor and don't waste their time or yours. But the resort itself is : A1A FANTASTICO!

Diana H.
Aug 17, 2007

I was shocked to read a negative comment about Ocean Walk. It is our favorite timeshare resort in the U.S. The mall next door, with lively food, drink, and fun, is a huge plus. Some people are impossible to please, I guess.

Suzanne S
Dec 01, 2007

If you pay attention to the complaint's they're not about the facility itself, but the extensive fees being imposed on the owners. Surely, you can understand that.

Delores H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.