Club la Costa at Las Farolas

Las Farolas Costa del Sol

Nov 27, 2006

Has anyone stayed here at all? I have booked for next August and am very concerned about lack of air conditioning!! Will get slowly cooked in the rooms? Is the place worth staying in apart from that - suitable for 2 kids aged 5 & 9? Thanks, Boothie.

Simon B.
Jul 23, 2007

simonb13 wrote:
Has anyone stayed here at all? I have booked for next August and am very concerned about lack of air conditioning!! Will get slowly cooked in the rooms? Is the place worth staying in apart from that - suitable for 2 kids aged 5 & 9? Thanks, Boothie.
yes certainly ive jus come bak and there was a good mixture of families. i found no problem with the appartments and dnt no anyone else who does either. there may not be air conditioning but the fans keep u very cool anyway. overall i loved stayin there and am jelouse that u have been able to find a place there for next year!! cheers

Max H.
Jul 24, 2007

We were there last month. Facilities are good - 2 pools, 2 restaurants, mini-market. Very family-friendly. Plenty of security & staff on site. No air-con shouldn't be a problem but it will be August ...

Philip H.
Mar 04, 2008

I have just returned from staying at Las Farolas and having a swell time, and understand the heating units up on the walls have a dual function as air conditioners! Since the hot season is the longest there, it makes sense they have been installed high to cool off the warm air that rises...

Raquel B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.