Nov 29, 2006

Has anyone stayed there recently? What was your experience?

Sara H.
Dec 01, 2007

In my opinion, the place is a dump! Maintenance fees are going somewhere but not into the units. The furniture was barely holding together, the unit we stayed in is down to one 19" TV - the others and VCR's are missing, the pool and spa building burned down at least a year ago and has never been repaired, the resident manager is rarely seen, and no one is able to answer any questions about when (or if) it will be rebuilt. What was your experience?

John G.
Jun 02, 2008

To Joe the Manager, Joe this is Dorothy Garcia, I need to know if I am up to date on my fees. I have called several times, left messages and no one has returned my calls. We want to stay at our condo for the 4th.

Dorothy G.
Jun 06, 2008

dorothyg48 wrote:
To Joe the Manager, Joe this is Dorothy Garcia, I need to know if I am up to date on my fees. I have called several times, left messages and no one has returned my calls. We want to stay at our condo for the 4th.

Dorothy, My name is Harry Purdum. I am a Tiara Del Sol owner. I deposited my May 2008 week with Dial-an-Exchange. At check-in time Dial-an-Exchange notified me that the party they assigned the unit to arrived to find the resort closed and no one available to give access to the property. I stopped by the resort in mid-May on a return trip from AZ and found a utility shut-off notice on the office door and no indication that any timeshare units were being used. Don't count on being able to use your July week. I am still searching for information regarding the resort's current status. Please let me know if you get any other responses or find any status information. Thanks, Harry

Harry P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.