Dec 27, 2006

what exactly does this include and are tips included?. Are children 8 years of age any cheaper?

Gary H.
Jan 23, 2007

The meal plan includes the breakfast buffet every day, then your choice of lunch OR dinner a la carte, plus unlimited domestic beverages. Children under five are free. I think 8 year olds are half price. Hope this helps.

Adrianne S.
Jan 25, 2007

adriannes2 wrote:
The meal plan includes the breakfast buffet every day, then your choice of lunch OR dinner a la carte, plus unlimited domestic beverages. Children under five are free. I think 8 year olds are half price. Hope this helps.
Under domestic bevegages are alcoholic and bier included? Anna

Anna J.
Jan 25, 2007

annaj18 wrote:
adriannes2 wrote:
Under domestic bevegages are alcoholic and bier included? Anna

Yes, but not top shelf liquor and only a couple of beers. I THINK Dos Equis (spelled wrong, I think) is what they have on tap, but I'm not positive.

Adrianne S.
Jul 11, 2007

how much is the meal plan and is it mandatory or optionaL

James C.
Jan 22, 2008

The meal plan is $55 per person per day. You can purchase it for as many or as few days as you want. I think the price is a bit cheaper if you choose all 7 days.

The meal plan is a great flexible plan, and I recommend getting it for a few days towards the start of your vacation. They give you coupons for the lunches or dinners that you purchase so you can use them throughout the week until you run out of them.

More importantly, if you like the spa, the meal-plan package gets you a discount of $30 off the price of each spa treatment. I think the meal plan package also gets you discounts on travel packages if you're doing 'touristy' things too.

Steve

Steve T.
Oct 29, 2008

I am going to Fishermens in Dec '08 and the latest communication w/resort is that you can purchase the AI in 3 or 4 day blocks if you don't want the entire 7 day with the standard timeshare week. It is optional if you own or are renting from an owner. You can prepay before you get to the resort for $52.95/day/person or $65/day if you sign up when you get to the resort.

Jim R.
Dec 22, 2008

How was the trip? How about the optional all inclusive??? Was it worth is?

Elva C.
Dec 22, 2008

I decided not buy any AI days but had one lunch while there. I was charged about 40% of the daily AI fee and paid extra for an alcoholic drink. There were comments from the folks I shared lunch with about certain menu items being on the next days menu.

The AI did include top shelf liquor though, refuting earlier comments on this forum.

Jim R.
Nov 06, 2014

It will be 2015 when we get there and I'm wondering how much the all-inclusive will be then

Mary beth P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.