Via Roma Beach Resort

Via Roma Beach Resort

Jan 01, 2007

Thinking about staying here for a family vaca. in March. Anyone stayed there with an opinion? Thanks

Trish H.
Feb 07, 2008

trishh14 wrote:
Thinking about staying here for a family vaca. in March. Anyone stayed there with an opinion? Thanks
We have stayed there 2x now and enjoyed it both times. My 6 y/o granddaughter loved the heated pool and the beach is right there complete with lots of shells and clean sand. the huge gas grills poolside were wonderful for cooking fish we puchased at the local Starfish fishmarket, the condo was well equipted and all rooms were clean and comfortable. The only drawback was no laundry in condo but was on site. Coin-op.

Melodee B.
Apr 03, 2008

I stayed there with my mother. She is the response before me actually. We have now stayed at another resort and liked this one better. It is really a wonderful place, nice people and a divine atmosphere. A couple of activities during the week but nothing that really got in the way, which we appreciated.

Brandy B.
Jul 30, 2014

We've stayed at Via Roma 2xs in 2 yrs & liked it very much. No activities there, but a lot of things on the island. Friendly staff, house keeping whenever you need it, fully equipped.

trishh14 wrote:

Sue C.
May 09, 2019

Laundry has changed to free, no coins now. You'll find wonderful memories and great location still there, with updates around the pool and in the units.

Richard S.
Oct 17, 2023

Is this unit on first or second floor and is it facing the ocean? Could use a few more pics please. Thanks Steve

Steve O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.