Morritt's Tortuga Club

Morritt's Tortuga Club

Jan 22, 2007

We will be staying at Morritt's Tortuga Club June 2 thru 7, 2007 and we have heard many positive as well as negative reviews about this resort. Did we make a good choice or did we make a mistake?

John A.
Mar 09, 2007

johna138 wrote:
We will be staying at Morritt's Tortuga Club June 2 thru 7, 2007 and we have heard many positive as well as negative reviews about this resort. Did we make a good choice or did we make a mistake?

The resort has been really worked on and has become quite lovely again. Yes there is still a lot of work to be done, but it's a great place for a vacation. The staff are wonderful and you can't beat the beaches. Have fun!

Maggie H.
May 02, 2007

johna138 We will be staying at Morritt's Tortuga Club June 2 thru 7, 2007 and we have heard many positive as well as negative reviews about this resort. Did we make a good choice or did we make a mistake?[/Q

My husband and I along with another couple stayed at Morritts Tortuga Club the end of Feb 2007. While there was still construction going on it did not let it bother us in any way. We loved cayman island! We stayed in a penthouse which was very spacious. The rugs were in need of cleaning, however we did not let that bother us. We had dinner at the restaurant on site which was very good. We used the dive shop on site too which also we feel was excellent. We did not stay on the beach there but we did use all 3 pools. We rented a car and explored the island. We spent a lot of time on 7 mile beach and ate in town most of the time. We loved the place and after returning home we purchased a unit at both Morritts Tortuga and Morritts Grand! We cant wait to go back this Nov 2007. Stop worrying! Enjoy your trip!

Marie D.
May 12, 2007

Morritts is great. Even though they took a beating with Ivan, if you had to stay in a tent, it would still be paradise.

Karen T.

Last edited by marty8084 on May 12, 2007 11:39 PM

May 18, 2007

ditty63 johna138 We will be staying at Morritt's Tortuga Club June 2 thru 7, 2007 and we have heard many positive as well as negative reviews about this resort. Did we make a good choice or did we make a mistake?[/Q

My husband and I along with another couple stayed at Morritts Tortuga Club the end of Feb 2007. While there was still construction going on it did not let it bother us in any way. We loved cayman island! We stayed in a penthouse which was very spacious. The rugs were in need of cleaning, however we did not let that bother us. We had dinner at the restaurant on site which was very good. We used the dive shop on site too which also we feel was excellent. We did not stay on the beach there but we did use all 3 pools. We rented a car and explored the island. We spent a lot of time on 7 mile beach and ate in town most of the time. We loved the place and after returning home we purchased a unit at both Morritts Tortuga and Morritts Grand! We cant wait to go back this Nov 2007. Stop worrying! Enjoy your trip![/Q] Hey!!! Thanks for the information. I was curious why you didn't use the beach at the resort at all?

Chris W.
May 22, 2007

chris223 ditty63

johna138 wrote:
We will be staying at Morritt's Tortuga Club June 2 thru 7, 2007 and we have heard many positive as well as negative reviews about this resort. Did we make a good choice or did we make a mistake?[/Q

My husband and I along with another couple stayed at Morritts Tortuga Club the end of Feb 2007. While there was still construction going on it did not let it bother us in any way. We loved cayman island! We stayed in a penthouse which was very spacious. The rugs were in need of cleaning, however we did not let that bother us. We had dinner at the restaurant on site which was very good. We used the dive shop on site too which also we feel was excellent. We did not stay on the beach there but we did use all 3 pools. We rented a car and explored the island. We spent a lot of time on 7 mile beach and ate in town most of the time. We loved the place and after returning home we purchased a unit at both Morritts Tortuga and Morritts Grand! We cant wait to go back this Nov 2007. Stop worrying! Enjoy your trip![/Q] Hey!!! Thanks for the information. I was curious why you didn't use the beach at the resort at all?

Brenda V.
May 22, 2007

would someone please tell me the difference between "Morritt's Tortuga Club" and the "morritt's Grand" ? Thanks for your info

Brenda V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.