Solmar Resort

map of rooms

Jan 29, 2007

I would like to see a map of where the units are located and what floors they are on

Cherie H.
Jan 30, 2007

I was there is December and saw they now have one in the info books in the suites but I did not see any you could pick up.

Maybe the resort will provide you with one. I previously walked the property to find out the same thing.

I might be able to help if you have a specific room number and are familiar with the property.

Patsy D.
Jan 30, 2007

patsyd3 wrote:
I was there is December and saw they now have one in the info books in the suites but I did not see any you could pick up.

Maybe the resort will provide you with one. I previously walked the property to find out the same thing.

I might be able to help if you have a specific room number and are familiar with the property.

We have a place at Playa Grande so know the property generally but not which building is which etc.

the unit that was listed was 234D.

Cherie H.
Jan 30, 2007

That would be by the pool closest to Playa Grande, A bldg. is closest to jacuzzi then it goes around B next C, D & E, D234 would be 2nd floor end unit it would look basically straight out to the pool. One bldg over from walk if you were walking toward the office area.

Hope it helps.

Patsy D.
Oct 02, 2007

Can anyone help me on two listings posted K194 and then 2294. Reading it sounds like there is an older section then a newer section, trying to find out what is what, thanks.

Jodie C.
Oct 03, 2007

jodiec13 wrote:
Can anyone help me on two listings posted K194 and then 2294. Reading it sounds like there is an older section then a newer section, trying to find out what is what, thanks.
This is in the newest section, K building would be closest to the walk to the lobby which runs behind the building closest to the road. k194 would be first floor and 2294 would be same building 2nd floor. I am pretty sure this is correct but you can contact the hotel.

Patsy D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.