Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc

Oct 26, 2009

ronaldn30 wrote:
TNM made out a new DEED and sent it to the proper county recorder, however, there was not an APN # on the Deed so the resort will not recognize the deed even though it has been recorded.

Ronald:

I have bought and sold many timeshares over the years, each and every one involving a properly prepared and duly recorded warranty deed. In most states, only seller(s) signature is required on the new deed, although some states require signature(s) of BOTH buyer AND seller.

In my experience, when a deed is recorded it is assigned "book and page" number(s) and, usually, also a multi-digit "instrument" number which then identifies forever that specific transaction within county (...or town, in some rural New England areas) records.

I must admit that I have never before even heard of a "APN#". Can you identify or further describe exactly what a "APN #" is?

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Oct 26, 2009 04:48 AM

Oct 26, 2009

ken1193 wrote:
ronaldn30 wrote:
TNM made out a new DEED and sent it to the proper county recorder, however, there was not an APN # on the Deed so the resort will not recognize the deed even though it has been recorded.

I must admit that I have never before even heard of a "APN#". Can you identify or further describe exactly what a "APN #" is?

APN- Assessor’s Parcel Number assigned by the County. It is unique identifier for the specific unit for County Property Tax purposes. Generally, in California, each week owner is assigned an APN as is each piece or real property that is recorded. If you know the name of the seller, the resort and the county can tell you what the APN is. You can also search county records by seller name to find an APN. If the seller owns multiple units at the same resort, and the resort is floating unit and floating season, it is much harder to find which APN was sold. Which resort did you buy?

Jacob B.
Oct 26, 2009

jbercu wrote:
APN- Assessor’s Parcel Number assigned by the County. It is unique identifier for the specific unit for County Property Tax purposes.

Thank you. Curious after reading your above explanantion, I pulled out a few of my current ownership deeds and did indeed find a "parcel identification number" indicated on each one. I had never even noticed that before. Live and learn...

KC
Oct 26, 2009

So, jbercu, if the deed did not have an APN # on it, does a new deed need to be made out with it on it, or can the APN # be added to the deed and be rerecorded??

Ronald N.
Oct 27, 2009

ronaldn30 wrote:
So, jbercu, if the deed did not have an APN # on it, does a new deed need to be made out with it on it, or can the APN # be added to the deed and be rerecorded??
I am relying strictly on experience, so this is not legal advice. The county should not have recorded your deed without the APN Number. Since they recorded your deed, you can “Reform” your deed yourself to contain the APN Number. If the resort is set up so that you pay your own taxes, you receive a tax payment statement each year. This statement has the APN number on it, and is proof that you are the owner. If the resort pays taxes for the owners, the statement is sent to the resort. Ask for a copy from the county or check the county tax records on the internet. This should be proof to the resort that you are the owner.

Jacob B.
Nov 04, 2009

Please add me to your list of emails, as we were also taken for the amount of $3500. I will be contacting Ms. Collins. in Ga. My email is jkbutcher@frontiernet.net.

Kathy B.
Nov 05, 2009

Your name has been added to my group list, Kathyb. Thanks for responding

Ronald N.
Nov 06, 2009

Has anyone received their annual membership letter from R.I.A.N asking to renew their membership? I received two one telling me it was $59.00 and the other telling me it was $39. I faxed them and the envelopes they were in to Ms. Collins along with all my other information today. Just curious to see if anyone else received them.

Kathy B.
Nov 06, 2009

We received that RIAN renewal notice. We just laughed. After all we've been through with TNM/Timeshare Freedom/RIAN, did they really think that we'd send them more money?

Debra B.
Nov 25, 2009

Please add me to your email list. My husband and I, also, paid money to TNM and received no transfer, etc. I will be printing out the info re:the governer's office of consumer complaints and sending my paperwork. Thanks. Pugsley1by@aol.com

Benedicta Y.
Dec 16, 2009

Thank You for this information. I will pass this on to Miriam Collins

Ronald N.
Dec 16, 2009

Thank you for responding to the forum. I have added you to my e-mail list.

Ronald N.
Dec 17, 2009

how did you find him? Impressive

Caron T.
Dec 18, 2009

dear staff--can you restore the messages that are being deleted?

Caron T.
Dec 18, 2009

caron11 wrote:

It looks like the messages being deleted have nothing to do with timeshares.

R P.
Dec 18, 2009

caron11 wrote:

The messages are concerning Craig's list and don't have anything to do with timeshares. There have also been some postings with very personal information in them that doesn't belong on a public forum.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Dec 19, 2009

Marty, I read some of the messages before they were deleted and they were in regards to one of the owners of Time No More, Inc, --the very man that is one of the three people that caused all the angst that has been detailed in th previous 8 pages. SLVacttions, one of the companies referenced was also part of the scam and in my particular case was listed on as the seller of the timeshare that I purchased. While I managed to get my timeshare after four months of intense work, many people have still lost their money and I am sure would be interested in finding Darren G. So I do not agree with you that the messages do not belong on this particular public forum as the whereabouts and legal issues involving this man are indeed germain to the topic. Thank you Caron

Caron T.
Dec 20, 2009

caron11 wrote:
Marty, I read some of the messages before they were deleted and they were in regards to one of the owners of Time No More, Inc, --the very man that is one of the three people that caused all the angst that has been detailed in th previous 8 pages. SLVacttions, one of the companies referenced was also part of the scam and in my particular case was listed on as the seller of the timeshare that I purchased. While I managed to get my timeshare after four months of intense work, many people have still lost their money and I am sure would be interested in finding Darren G. So I do not agree with you that the messages do not belong on this particular public forum as the whereabouts and legal issues involving this man are indeed germain to the topic. Thank you Caron

Hi Caron,

Makes more sense now. However, Darren is complaining to us about the postings and demanding that we remove them. I would suggest that you contact the Florida attorney general.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 21, 2009

Marty,

Are you saying then that we can not post anything about Time No More on this Forum??

Ronald N.
Dec 21, 2009

ronaldn30 wrote:
Marty,

Are you saying then that we can not post anything about Time No More on this Forum??

Hi Ronald,

No, not at all but I think it's best to not put out personal information like what kind of car the guy drives and lawsuits on diversity?? Not sure what why that was relevant. If there is contact information on Craig's List you can certainly let other's know where they can find it. The guy is watching this topic and will complain to us every time his personal information is on here. He probably needs to check other forums as well since the reputation of the company isn't real positive.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.