The Club at Cape Cod

another incorrect picture!

Feb 20, 2007

Okay what's going on here? Who is posting these pictures? There is a picture of the Edgewater pool listed as The Club pool. I know this because I am a former owner at the Edgewater and I have also stayed at The Club.

Kim B.
Feb 20, 2007

kim547 wrote:
Okay what's going on here? Who is posting these pictures? There is a picture of the Edgewater pool listed as The Club pool. I know this because I am a former owner at the Edgewater and I have also stayed at The Club.

Hi Kim,

I have removed the indoor pool photo which is the one you are talking about. If not, please let me know.

When owners add their postings with photos we sometimes take those photos and add them to the main posting page to give more content. Unfortunately, sometimes the photos aren't of the correct resort and we appreciate you and others letting us know so we can correctly represent the resorts.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Feb 27, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
kim547 wrote:

Hi Kim,

I have removed the indoor pool photo which is the one you are talking about. If not, please let me know.

When owners add their postings with photos we sometimes take those photos and add them to the main posting page to give more content. Unfortunately, sometimes the photos aren't of the correct resort and we appreciate you and others letting us know so we can correctly represent the resorts.

Thanks, Marty

Yes, thanks Marty, The most recent one was the indoor pool. The previous one was the beach. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your site. Kim

Kim B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.