Playa Grande Resort

airport shuttle

Mar 04, 2007

Does this rsort have an airport shuttle on Saturadays? If so, how do we make the arrangements for pick-up? Is there are charge? If no shuttle, what should we expect to pay for a taxi from airport to the resort? Thank you. Tim

TimC56
Aug 27, 2007

Tim, I dont know if you have received an answer to your question but the answer is no. If you go online to transcabo.com you can set up your private transportation for as many people as you want. These guys all speak english and are very friendly. I think you would be more pleased with private transportation than a taxi.

Deleta B.
Mar 05, 2008

timc86 wrote:
Does this rsort have an airport shuttle on Saturadays? If so, how do we make the arrangements for pick-up? Is there are charge? If no shuttle, what should we expect to pay for a taxi from airport to the resort? Thank you. Tim

I know this is an old post but we stay at Playa Grande every year and also Sol Mar Beach Club for the past 15 years. We have been asked by many people who to use for airport shuttle during our stays. We have used Baja Ground Transport since we first started staying at Sol Mar you can find them on line at http://www.bajaonly.com We even had a flight canceled one year and they were available without trouble the next day just by showing the voucher to their attendant/representative outside the San Jose Del Cabo airport when we arrived the following day. Always on time for pick-up also. I've paid via fax and through internet via paypal recieving the voucher by .pdf file on my email.

Sounds like a sales pitch but these guys are great. This year we had quite a few others sharing the ride in the van but most years it's been us and one other couple or family.

Jay R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.