Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Aug 22, 2013

Can you share the lawyer's name or any other helpful information. My mother has been scammed out of every dime she had left and many pennies she still does not have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Patricia C.
Aug 22, 2013

;-)

Steve M.

Last edited by stevem532 on Aug 22, 2013 02:38 PM

Aug 22, 2013

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ralresorts.com%2F&ei=BoQWUuPWMOyC2gXl1oDwCg&usg=AFQjCNE4p3bvwg9a0e1nb-w9S1u5Khc_vg&bvm=bv.51156542,d.eWU

Cut and paste the above url into your web browser.

This is the management company, and they should be able to get your the info you are seeking.

susanm1423 wrote:
I am looking to find current Board of Directors for a resort- does any one know where to find these? at the library or resort? for Estero Island Beach Club -looking for emails of Directors.

Steve M.
Aug 22, 2013

jayjay wrote:
joannc110 wrote:
I currently have a timeshare and i need to get rid of it. do any of u know of a company that can help me. I have already been scammed by www.sellmytimesharenow.com and im out that money. I can't afford the stupid thing (i bought it for my ex and they didn't want it after we broke up) with the HOA fees. I would like to donate it but it isn't paid off yet. Can anyone help me please?

If you still have a mortgage on your timeshare then there's no way you can find a buyer or even a bogus charity that will accept it ..... you'll have to pay if off then try to sell it or give it away. In the meantime the best thing you can do is use it, exchange it or rent it out

One option to explore - but it does not always work.

Tell the time share that you intend to default on the mortgage, and ask if they would take the unit back instead. Some, but not all, would rather just take your money you paid and take the unit back, rather than go through the process of repossesing the unit. This is particualy true in Florida, where the law limits what they can charge when they resell a repossesed time share. If they take it back, they can charge any price they want when they resell, and they get to keep all the money you already paid.

May work - may not - but what have you got to lose?

Steve M.
Aug 22, 2013

Here is the information on the law firm in Mexico. I suspect they are scammers also, and the pitch will be to pay "upfront court costs", so be careful!

Insurgentes Sur 863 Ampliación Nápoles, Benito Juárez, 03840 Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico Direct Line 011-52-55-41704302 Fax 011525510842771 Contact: contact@millerandmarkez.com millerandmarkez@gmail.com http://www.millerandmarkez.com

Ralph D.
Aug 23, 2013

patriciac556 wrote:
Can you share the lawyer's name or any other helpful information. My mother has been scammed out of every dime she had left and many pennies she still does not have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Unless your mother can prove that she's been scammed via her written contract (verbal presentation doesn't count in a court of law) then there is no way a legally binding timeshare contract can be cancelled no matter what you may read on the internet .... they are all scams to get your money.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Aug 23, 2013 07:56 AM

Aug 23, 2013

Hi I already tried this and because I am not member they will not answer my question and give me the information- They are snakes who are running the Ral Management

Susan M.
Nov 01, 2013

Tell me about Marketing Direct Timeshare Services in Daytona, Fla.

Tom P.
Nov 01, 2013

tomp342 wrote:
Tell me about Marketing Direct Timeshare Services in Daytona, Fla.

Did they call you out of the blue? For what it's worth, almost any company with the words "Marketing" and "timeshare" is a scam.

What is this company offering you?

Lance C.
Nov 01, 2013

Scam

Judi Kozlowski
Nov 01, 2013

wanted to inform about how attorneys are getting in the act. firm called Timeshare legal Defense, a mindy johnson called (www.timesharelegaldefense.com) and asked if They could assit in obtaining the money that I spent for the purchase of a timeshare. I adivsed that i really do not have any more of these, since French Quarter was in bankruptcy and I finally received a check for some $1,800. (after spending $10,000) they advised that they asked $750 up front and 25% of the amount that they collect. I do not think they even listen to me that I do not even own a timeshare any longer. They have an attorney and their sales pitch is really great. this seems to be another angle of paying up front money for the promise, etc.

Robert S.
Nov 02, 2013

E-mail me at jockwood@hotmail.com and I will be happy to give you my lawyer's name. My lawyer is currently flooded with requests from people to get them out of time shares and has asked that her name not be posted here. But I will be happy to give it to you if you e-mail me. She has successfully gotten many people out of timeshares.

John B.
Nov 02, 2013

Johnb2353 has been pushing his phony attorney scam in the forum for about a week now. He thinks he's being cunning by throwing out threads about how this phony attorney got him out of his timeshare. Now it looks like someone is going to take the bait.

If you are dumb enough to fall for his scam then insist on an actual physical address of the phony attorney and make sure you confirm that he or she actually has an office somewhere. Check google and the yellow pages. Make sure you call the office and confirm that they are not using someone's name.

NEVER pay anyone money upfront to try to get you out of your timeshare. All they want is that upfront money and then they blow you off until they disappear. They will claim that they are working on your case just to stall you until they disappear all together.

IT'S A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don P.
Nov 02, 2013

Don,

FOR THE RECORD--

The attorney I used is a licensed, legitimate attorney who has successfully gotten many people out of timeshares when the timeshare was unwilling to cooperate. The attorney has a physical address. The attorney completes the transaction, and has NEVER disappeared with anyone's money.

If you do not know this attorney, how can you make up such false statements?

John

John B.
Nov 02, 2013

SCAM !!!!!!!!!! They just want your upfront money.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Nov 02, 2013 12:34 PM

Nov 02, 2013

Untrue Don. There are now SEVEN people my attorney has successfully gotten out of timeshare ownership. I am happy to help people out who were in the same spot was in. People are going to suspect you work for a timeshare developer the way you keep appearing here. That is what I am beginning to think.

John B.
Nov 02, 2013

Can you share what legal basis your attorney had to get you out of your contract?

Tracey S.
Nov 02, 2013

I don't work for anyone. It's obvious that you are a SCAMMER trying to lure people into your scam. Anyone dumb enough to fall for your scam after reading this thread deserves to lose their hard earned money.

Don P.
Nov 02, 2013

Don,

I am flattered you are following me. However, when i post the testimonials of all the people my attorney has helped, you will think twice.

John B.
Nov 02, 2013

Tracey, I cannot because there were complicated negotiations between my attorney, and my timeshare. I was not a party to those negotiations.

However, I can tell you I am out of my timeshare ownership. If you want to know the legal basis, that question is best addressed to my attorney. If you wish to speak with my attorney directly, I will be happy to provide all her contact information. My e-mail is jockwood@hotmail.com John

John B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.