Closed
General Discussion

IBD-MARKETING . HAS ANYONE HEARD OF OR DEALT WITH THEM ?

Sep 01, 2007

paulgrzesik, the first person at the top of a post is the author of that post. In this situation the author was paulc226 not you, paulgrzesik as you can plainly see below. His name is in lower case letters and does not start with a capital P so I didn't begin my post to him with a capital P (Paul) and, yes, I did omit the question mark.

paulc226 timesharejudi paulgrzesik

To all you folks out there who are wrong in your interpretation of IBD-Marketing. First and foremost, be careful from whom you get advice. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch of thousands of satisfied clients who have done business with IBD and other competent companies in the industry. You pay a fee to the store when you go and purchase your groceries but you didn't see it because they enclosed it in the sell of the grocery. It is no different in a purchase of an automobile, stock, homes, etc. They just disclose it in another way than saying it is a marketing fee. They don't have the integrity to come out an tell you it is the cost of doing business when you own something. Every company in the country has to pay contract fees, legal fees, processing fees, governmental fees as they want their piece of the pie to conduct business in the state of operation and so on. First of all you need to ask for Paul not Brian who ever he is and I will speak with Johnnie, if he is the same one about this particular complaint to see if there is any validity in it. A sellers property does get marketed and bids are sent to the owners for acceptance from potential buyers. Ask the real estate broker how much they are making on their deal. Believe me, they want tell you and they do not want to be exposed here. It will cost you a lot more to do business with them that is if it ever sells. Ask them how they are going about getting you the potential buyers you need for the sale of your property. IBD-Marketing is not a scam resale company and is a regulated company by the State of Florida. You filled out a request to sell your timeshare and IBD-Marketing can help you fulfill the need to market your timeshare and receive bids from the us in regards to the future sale of your property. If you paid anyone a commission to sale your timeshare property then you better check the the numbers in front of the percentage sign which will read in the high 30's to 40's. Don't believe it if you think you are going to get out of paying their insurmountable fees and taxes as well. Call a realtor or a mortgage broker and find out how they market a timeshare then call me. Let me ask you this, is your company paying for your contract fee, attorney's fee, registration fees, licensing and bonding fees, presentation fees, overhead and cost of doing business fees to bring pre-qualified buyers to the marketplace??? I sincerely doubt it and if you say they are then you need your head examined. How are they marketing your property? Who is paying their overhead to keep them in business? IF you are paying a commission you have a right to know where the thousands are being used. IBD doesn't charge an upfront fee or charge you high commission fees which incur thousands of dollars. There are marketing fees associated with the cost of marketing and contracting YOUR property. Since when should I pay for your attorney's fees, binding contract, costs to the State, costs to bring a finance company to the marketplace, registration fees, quick deed change, court costs, and presentation fees which can add up to anywhere from $1400 to $2000 dollars and IBD doesn't charge the seller the full amount of those fees. Get your story straight before you go accusing someone such as my company or myself. Every timeshare has a potential for sell; however, the owner of the property has the right of refusal on the bids he or she receives regarding the sale of the property and you will receive bids from the firm price which is set by the owner of the property to the negotiable price of listing. There are no commissions, closing costs, or hidden fees with my company. You have a lot to learn regarding marketing, overhead and what it takes to manage and run a business and bring credible purchasers to the marketplace. Do you self a favor and see if your internet web lister has sent everyone out there all the right keyword searches to market your property on Google and when they get there direct you to you very own listing in the middle of a dozen others. We aggressively manage presentations at special invitations to get people to make a decision on buying your property. Email me and I will prove to you what it takes to bring buyers to the marketplace in search for a reasonable priced timeshare and check out our testimonials if you do not think we market the properties to potential buyers. By the way, Cynthia, I don't make any money off your small investment to market your investment. When was the last time you paid a lawyer's bill or performed a transaction or registered your company for means of ascertaining bids for potential sales or paid any overhead to the State or to a licensed and bonded finance company? $250.00 + $175.00 + state fees-approx. $350.00 + costs to register the transaction + $1200.00-presentation fees.......... and so on and so on.......... Apparently, Cynthia never took a course of Business 101 or conducted a budget or marketing analysis and how is this a scam when sellers are receiving their monies through Tammac Financial for the sell of the timeshare. The realtor says they are paying your fees upfront for you to market your property.....what a joke because if your property never sells then how are they ever going to recoop their fees and stay in business. Are they promising you that your timeshare will sell if you let them sign the dotted line. I can't force people to accept the bids I send them and so folks will change their minds and keep the timeshare after all. If I truly believe that one then we all would be rich because we all could sell our property to this person who would pay all our fees for us. As long as it didn't cost me more than 6% and I know thay not to be true unless it is on a sale of a home worth over $30,000. They can't pass a $300.00 appraisal fee off to you to cover there cost because there are none in timeshares. For all of those folks having problems out there... the website is IBD-Marketing.com. Also, there are those who always expect others to pay for them, want something absolutely free and not have to do anything for someone to lay thousands of dollars in their hands and for them not to have to pay a penny. These folks you are listening to are the real scammers and ......well I have integrity and will not lower my standards to say what I really wanted to say! Where are the hundreds of thousands of names of unsatisfied clients. We have been in business for over 7 years and participated in bringing thousands of buyers to the marketplace for the sellers. All I see and hear here on this forum are a few complainers and folks that never did business with us or folks who are trying to get you to come over to them with their scheme and not telling you how much it is going to cost you once you do business with them. They probably do not even own anything and just like throwing their opinions around.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Sep 01, 2007 06:20 AM

Sep 01, 2007

paulgrzesik wrote:
AND BY THE WAY, YOU NEED A REFRESHER COURSE IN ENGLISH YOURSELF. THERE SHOULD BE A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF YOUR FIRST SENTENCE AND START IT WITH AN UPPER CASE "P"

BTW, are you aware that posting in all caps is called shouting and is not allowed on other timeshare forums?

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Sep 01, 2007 06:47 AM

Sep 01, 2007

To all of those who have purchased timeshares from developers and want to resell:

You will never get the price you paid, nor will you get anywhere close to half, by reselling your timeshare.

There are many reasons why timeshares are generally worth much less than 50% of the value:

1) There are some benefits to buying timeshares from developers that will not pass to the new buyers, which drastically reduces the value of what you are selling. For example, we purchased a 3 bedroom from an owner at PAHIO @ Bali Hai Villas. This is a Hawaii resort, very nice, Gold Crown. But the people that sold it to us bought RCI points in the sale. Something like 132,000 points, which is a large number. Those points would not transfer in the sale because PAHIO does not allow it. This hurts the owner when he wants to sell.

Fairfield points, now Wyndham, does not allow VIP benefits to be transferred in the sale.

Sunterra doesn't allow all of the benefits the original owners purchased, either.

2) Developer prices are marked up considerable for marketing costs. Who pays for the Disney tickets, dinner certificates, and all of the other prizes? The buyer of every week pays for those costs. So you paid at least 50% toward the marketing incentives.

3) Timeshare is a dirty word to most people. How many times have you said "timeshare" and had your friends look at you like you just arrived from Mars?

How to sell a timeshare?

1) Plan on it taking awhile. 2) List it on several websites like Redweek, but don't pay more than $50 to list a timeshare. Craig's List is free, as is kijiji.com 3) Be realistic about the price 4) Consider all offers-- a low offer is not meant to offend you. Sometimes the prospective buyer knows what the week is worth more than you do. 5) Ask your HOA or resort's management company about marketing your week to other owners. 6) Sell it on eBay.

If you just want to get rid of it and don't care about making cash:

1) Donate the week to a charity. Many charities are taking donations. I heard a rumor through someone on TUG that a hospice is hoping for donations. I think that is a great charity that most people can get behind.

2) Advertise the week for a very low price here on Redweek and insist that the new buyer pay all closing costs.

3) Advertise on Craig's List and www.kijiji.com for free and give it away.

4) Advertise it for free on TUG2.net or Timeshareforums.com

NEVER pay an up front fee and NEVER answer a postcard solititation you get in the mail. Those guys want you to pay $3,495 to them and they take the timeshare. It is criminal to tell someone who owns a Hawaii week that they cannot sell it, even on eBay, for $1.00!

Sun or Snow T.
Sep 01, 2007

jayjay wrote:
paulgrzesik, the first person at the top of a post is the author of that post. In this situation the author was paulc226 not you, paulgrzesik as you can plainly see below. His name is in lower case letters and does not start with a capital P so I didn't begin my post to him with a capital P (Paul) and, yes, I did omit the question mark.

paulc226 timesharejudi paulgrzesik

To all you folks out there who are wrong in your interpretation of IBD-Marketing. First and foremost, be careful from whom you get advice. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch of thousands of satisfied clients who have done business with IBD and other competent companies in the industry. You pay a fee to the store when you go and purchase your groceries but you didn't see it because they enclosed it in the sell of the grocery. It is no different in a purchase of an automobile, stock, homes, etc. They just disclose it in another way than saying it is a marketing fee. They don't have the integrity to come out an tell you it is the cost of doing business when you own something. Every company in the country has to pay contract fees, legal fees, processing fees, governmental fees as they want their piece of the pie to conduct business in the state of operation and so on. First of all you need to ask for Paul not Brian who ever he is and I will speak with Johnnie, if he is the same one about this particular complaint to see if there is any validity in it. A sellers property does get marketed and bids are sent to the owners for acceptance from potential buyers. Ask the real estate broker how much they are making on their deal. Believe me, they want tell you and they do not want to be exposed here. It will cost you a lot more to do business with them that is if it ever sells. Ask them how they are going about getting you the potential buyers you need for the sale of your property. IBD-Marketing is not a scam resale company and is a regulated company by the State of Florida. You filled out a request to sell your timeshare and IBD-Marketing can help you fulfill the need to market your timeshare and receive bids from the us in regards to the future sale of your property. If you paid anyone a commission to sale your timeshare property then you better check the the numbers in front of the percentage sign which will read in the high 30's to 40's. Don't believe it if you think you are going to get out of paying their insurmountable fees and taxes as well. Call a realtor or a mortgage broker and find out how they market a timeshare then call me. Let me ask you this, is your company paying for your contract fee, attorney's fee, registration fees, licensing and bonding fees, presentation fees, overhead and cost of doing business fees to bring pre-qualified buyers to the marketplace??? I sincerely doubt it and if you say they are then you need your head examined. How are they marketing your property? Who is paying their overhead to keep them in business? IF you are paying a commission you have a right to know where the thousands are being used. IBD doesn't charge an upfront fee or charge you high commission fees which incur thousands of dollars. There are marketing fees associated with the cost of marketing and contracting YOUR property. Since when should I pay for your attorney's fees, binding contract, costs to the State, costs to bring a finance company to the marketplace, registration fees, quick deed change, court costs, and presentation fees which can add up to anywhere from $1400 to $2000 dollars and IBD doesn't charge the seller the full amount of those fees. Get your story straight before you go accusing someone such as my company or myself. Every timeshare has a potential for sell; however, the owner of the property has the right of refusal on the bids he or she receives regarding the sale of the property and you will receive bids from the firm price which is set by the owner of the property to the negotiable price of listing. There are no commissions, closing costs, or hidden fees with my company. You have a lot to learn regarding marketing, overhead and what it takes to manage and run a business and bring credible purchasers to the marketplace. Do you self a favor and see if your internet web lister has sent everyone out there all the right keyword searches to market your property on Google and when they get there direct you to you very own listing in the middle of a dozen others. We aggressively manage presentations at special invitations to get people to make a decision on buying your property. Email me and I will prove to you what it takes to bring buyers to the marketplace in search for a reasonable priced timeshare and check out our testimonials if you do not think we market the properties to potential buyers. By the way, Cynthia, I don't make any money off your small investment to market your investment. When was the last time you paid a lawyer's bill or performed a transaction or registered your company for means of ascertaining bids for potential sales or paid any overhead to the State or to a licensed and bonded finance company? $250.00 + $175.00 + state fees-approx. $350.00 + costs to register the transaction + $1200.00-presentation fees.......... and so on and so on.......... Apparently, Cynthia never took a course of Business 101 or conducted a budget or marketing analysis and how is this a scam when sellers are receiving their monies through Tammac Financial for the sell of the timeshare. The realtor says they are paying your fees upfront for you to market your property.....what a joke because if your property never sells then how are they ever going to recoop their fees and stay in business. Are they promising you that your timeshare will sell if you let them sign the dotted line. I can't force people to accept the bids I send them and so folks will change their minds and keep the timeshare after all. If I truly believe that one then we all would be rich because we all could sell our property to this person who would pay all our fees for us. As long as it didn't cost me more than 6% and I know thay not to be true unless it is on a sale of a home worth over $30,000. They can't pass a $300.00 appraisal fee off to you to cover there cost because there are none in timeshares. For all of those folks having problems out there... the website is IBD-Marketing.com. Also, there are those who always expect others to pay for them, want something absolutely free and not have to do anything for someone to lay thousands of dollars in their hands and for them not to have to pay a penny. These folks you are listening to are the real scammers and ......well I have integrity and will not lower my standards to say what I really wanted to say! Where are the hundreds of thousands of names of unsatisfied clients. We have been in business for over 7 years and participated in bringing thousands of buyers to the marketplace for the sellers. All I see and hear here on this forum are a few complainers and folks that never did business with us or folks who are trying to get you to come over to them with their scheme and not telling you how much it is going to cost you once you do business with them. They probably do not even own anything and just like throwing their opinions around.

We have shopped IBD-Marketing. The problem with their up front fee is not the fee it is the lies they tell you to collect the fee. They give a money back guarantee that says if you can or anyone else sell your Vistana property for the listed price ($30,000) they wil refund your money. We all know that is not going to happen. It doesn't really bother me as a Realtor when someone talks about my commission that I make when I sell a timeshare. I consider the source. We do not have to lie to make a commission.

Jay K.
Sep 01, 2007

To Paul whoever you are. Are you the idiot who does not understand. When you are selling your house you don't pay any fees upfront. You pay your fees when you sell the house and have closing. I would be willing to due that but IBD did not want to do that. In my case I am interested in selling my timeshare due to financial problems. If I don't have the money to keep it how do you think I have the money to pay $899 upfront. Why do you think I am interested in selling it. They were very pushy about getting the money upfront. When you sell your house you sign with a realtor for a certain amount of time to have them market your house. If that time limit expires and the house has not sold you get to go to another realtor if you want and you don't pay anything to realtor who first tried to sell your house. How can you compare the two - totally different scenerios. So don't say it is the same Paul whoever you are.

Gail T.
Sep 02, 2007

gailt37 wrote:
To Paul whoever you are. Are you the idiot who does not understand. When you are selling your house you don't pay any fees upfront. You pay your fees when you sell the house and have closing. I would be willing to due that but IBD did not want to do that. In my case I am interested in selling my timeshare due to financial problems. If I don't have the money to keep it how do you think I have the money to pay $899 upfront. Why do you think I am interested in selling it. They were very pushy about getting the money upfront. When you sell your house you sign with a realtor for a certain amount of time to have them market your house. If that time limit expires and the house has not sold you get to go to another realtor if you want and you don't pay anything to realtor who first tried to sell your house. How can you compare the two - totally different scenerios. So don't say it is the same Paul whoever you are.

Amen, this is exactlly why upfront fee resale companies are not allowed to get a real estate license. Everything these companies do is against legitimate real estate protocol, especially the upfront fee.

I honestly don't understand why thousands of people do business with upfront fee companies. They wouldn't pay a realtor a commission before their home was sold. It's really common sense.

When we were ready to sell our 9 timeshares, there was no way that we would have considered an upfront fee company. I would have given my timeshares away first.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Sep 03, 2007 06:23 AM

Sep 03, 2007

jayjay wrote:
tonyp38 wrote:
Hire Carla at 1-866-523-5362 , she takes your case and gets your money back using tactics that these companies use. They do all the research and find the contacts to get to the principals of the company and know the right people at the State agencies to get results. Amazing!

I'd be curious to know just how Carla gets refunds and what her internet URL is? Thanks

I'm sorry I never replied, I don't visit this site very often. Anyway, The website address is www.haufman-assoc.com. I am extremely satisfied with their service. They have been able to received total or partial refunds from the companies I paid. Bottom line is, they get results or they don't get paid; you gotta love that. Has anyone else use this company, I wonder...I'd love to know if they used this Haufman company, and what results they received. I'd love to let people here know that this company really does what they claim. We are all so leary of any company dealing with timeshare, that we think the worst. Call these guys and believe again! Tony

Lucas S.
Sep 07, 2007

paulgrzesik wrote:
I have been getting calls from IBD MARKETING (Integrated Business Dynamics) ABOUT LISTING MY TIMESHARE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS DEALT WITH THEM. THANKS
I have dealt with them and I am $1949.00 poorer than when I first spoke with them . They refused to return my money evev when I did not sign their contract . They charged my charge card on the same day they first talked to me on the phone . Of course they have not sold or rented anything for me . V

Gladys V.
Sep 07, 2007

jayjay wrote:
robk43 wrote:
PAUL (THE ONE WHO WORKS FOR IBD) IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE A FEW OF US THAT HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

info@ibd-marketing.com

That's great, but they don't respond to me when I email them either. Once they have your money they are done with you. If anyone out there is considering using them... DON'T!!!!!

Rob K.
Sep 08, 2007

gladys75 wrote:
I have dealt with them and I am $1949.00 poorer than when I first spoke with them . They refused to return my money evev when I did not sign their contract . They charged my charge card on the same day they first talked to me on the phone . Of course they have not sold or rented anything for me . V

Typical of upfront fee resale companies and their lies.

Since you did not sign a contract you can dispute this charge with your credit card company. The only contract that is LEGALLY BINDING is a written and signed contract.

R P.
Sep 08, 2007

To Paul - or whatever your name is...(the person who wrote the "manuscript" about why IBD is legit).... I already knew that ANY company that asks for ANY upfront fee to sell a timeshare is a scam but your post only served to re-inforce that very knowledge. Life's experience tells me that anyone that has to go on AND on AND on AND on adnauseam trying to "prove" and present an argument as to why they are right (or in your case, legit) are obviously are the exact opposite - wrong and in your scenario - a total scam ! If you were legit, you would not feel to need to write voluminous dribble trying to justify your position. Oh and just for the record, I agree with Jayjay's observation that your argument in which you actually compare the business of selling timeshares to a grocery store is truly pathetic.....

Kim M.
Sep 10, 2007

gladys75 wrote:
paulgrzesik wrote:
I have been getting calls from IBD MARKETING (Integrated Business Dynamics) ABOUT LISTING MY TIMESHARE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS DEALT WITH THEM. THANKS
The same thing happened to me.

Sheila S.
Sep 10, 2007

robk43 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
robk43 wrote:
PAUL (THE ONE WHO WORKS FOR IBD) IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE A FEW OF US THAT HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

info@ibd-marketing.com

That's great, but they don't respond to me when I email them either. Once they have your money they are done with you. If anyone out there is considering using them... DON'T!!!!!

This is very true.

Sheila S.
Sep 10, 2007

IBD took my money and never the first time has called me back. They just tell you anything to get your money then you kiss it good buy.They took my money the same day.

Sheila S.
Oct 06, 2007

As another IBD employee, let me go ahead and go over our company policy with you folks. First of all, to all who feel that we "took" your money (after you agreed to pay the up-front marketing/advertising fee and provided us with the information to collect those funds) and never called you back since, we have thousands upon thousands of customers (customers meaning sellers/buyers) that we tend to. When you went through the verification process (third party recording where you were explained the terms of the contract AND agreed to them at that time BEFORE you were charged the fee) you were given our toll-free customer service # (877-267-2125) as well as hours of operation (M-F 10:00 a.m. EST - 5:00 p.m. EST). If you have lost it, please write it down and call us right away. Yes, there is a chance all of our representatives may be on the phone satisfying other clients, however if you leave a message you will receive a call back from us within 24 hours. If I were in your shoes, I would feel more uncomfortable about a marketing company that called me all the time to bring me no news as opposed to one who used their time to continue to market my property,and wait til they had something I would want to hear. Also be advised, with your contract # and password, you can log onto our website and view the number of times your property has been inquired on. That also saves you the time and hassle of a phone call to find out something so simple. Believe it or not, some companies (such as IBD) actually DO want your experience hassle-free. IF we were a scam and had ANYTHING to hide, we also would not put our address out in the open for customers to come by and see us. And yes, we have had many skeptical customers come through our doors to "see if we were there" and leave satisfied. The real scams/fly-by-nite companies DO NOT have an 800# for you to contact them at, as that would require listing a physical address. No, we are not perfect, we DO make mistakes, but also do our best to resolve those mistakes.

Toni W.
Oct 06, 2007

toniw8 wrote:
As another IBD employee, let me go ahead and go over our company policy with you folks. First of all, to all who feel that we "took" your money (after you agreed to pay the up-front marketing/advertising fee and provided us with the information to collect those funds) and never called you back since, we have thousands upon thousands of customers (customers meaning sellers/buyers) that we tend to. When you went through the verification process (third party recording where you were explained the terms of the contract AND agreed to them at that time BEFORE you were charged the fee) you were given our toll-free customer service # (877-267-2125) as well as hours of operation (M-F 10:00 a.m. EST - 5:00 p.m. EST). If you have lost it, please write it down and call us right away. Yes, there is a chance all of our representatives may be on the phone satisfying other clients, however if you leave a message you will receive a call back from us within 24 hours. If I were in your shoes, I would feel more uncomfortable about a marketing company that called me all the time to bring me no news as opposed to one who used their time to continue to market my property,and wait til they had something I would want to hear. Also be advised, with your contract # and password, you can log onto our website and view the number of times your property has been inquired on. That also saves you the time and hassle of a phone call to find out something so simple. Believe it or not, some companies (such as IBD) actually DO want your experience hassle-free. IF we were a scam and had ANYTHING to hide, we also would not put our address out in the open for customers to come by and see us. And yes, we have had many skeptical customers come through our doors to "see if we were there" and leave satisfied. The real scams/fly-by-nite companies DO NOT have an 800# for you to contact them at, as that would require listing a physical address. No, we are not perfect, we DO make mistakes, but also do our best to resolve those mistakes.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH !!! ..... first of all if you're an UPFRONT FEE (in the hundreds of dollars) resale company then you're scamming your customers, period, by demanding an upfront fee for doing absolutely NOTHING but lying to them. I don't care if you call that upfront fee a marketing fee, an appraisal fee, an ad fee, a listing fee or whatever fee you might call it!

There has never been one person come forth on all the timeshare forums I've read through the years stating that an upfront fee resale company sold their timeshare.

I honestly don't see how you people sleep at night, but I guess you can somehow justify to yourselves robbing people and telling them lies (that their timeshare is worth megabucks on the resale market, for one) to get their upfront fees. Once you do that, you've accomplished what you set out to do .... get that upfront fee.

You're all bottom feeders of the worst kind and I'm hoping that a federal governmental agency is set up to regulate all of the UPFRONT FEE scammers.

R P.
Oct 07, 2007

jayjay wrote:
toniw8 wrote:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH !!! ..... first of all if you're an UPFRONT FEE (in the hundreds of dollars) resale company then you're scamming your customers, period, by demanding an upfront fee for doing absolutely NOTHING but lying to them. I don't care if you call that upfront fee a marketing fee, an appraisal fee, an ad fee, a listing fee or whatever fee you might call it!

There has never been one person come forth on all the timeshare forums I've read through the years stating that an upfront fee resale company sold their timeshare.

I honestly don't see how you people sleep at night, but I guess you can somehow justify to yourselves robbing people and telling them lies (that their timeshare is worth megabucks on the resale market, for one) to get their upfront fees. Once you do that, you've accomplished what you set out to do .... get that upfront fee.

You're all bottom feeders of the worst kind and I'm hoping that a federal governmental agency is set up to regulate all of the UPFRONT FEE scammers.

So you must feel all fast food restaurants, grocery stores, department stores are scams as well, as they charge you BEFORE eating your burger, taking home your groceries, etc. Our biggest competitor, Timeshares Only has sold many properties, and we have refunded customers of ours because of that. It states in our contract that if another company DOES sell your property before we send you an offer that you accept, 100% money-back guarantee. Another thing you're apparently UNEDUCATED about is we never promise our customers to SELL their property for them. We promise to market it and advertise it, and connect them with buyers who would like to make offers on their properties. You may log onto anyone of our advertisements and see how many times a specific customes' property has been inquired upon. As a matter of fact, contact our company as a buyer, and then see how quickly we respond to you and connect you with a seller. And THEN come on here and speak like you know what you are actually talking about. Just as people don't really trust the internet, they don't trust ignorant opinions either.

Toni W.
Oct 07, 2007

Deleted because this became boring!

Phil L.

Last edited by phill12 on May 05, 2008 10:04 PM

Oct 08, 2007

toniw8 wrote:
So you must feel all fast food restaurants, grocery stores, department stores are scams as well, as they charge you BEFORE eating your burger, taking home your groceries, etc.

This is the most idiotic analogy I have ever heard. You pay for the above products AFTER receiving them, not before. And if the hamburger, the grocery product or the department store product is not to your liking you can return it and get your money back.

Like I said earlier, you have to somehow justify in your mind robbing people or you couldn't sleep at night as your conscience would be wounded OR you have no conscience at all. There is no excuse for what you do to people. Think about the above statements the next time you lie to a prospective client. How would you like for your mother, father, husband, wife, children, or sibling to be taken to the cleaners like you do people?

Your clients are paying hundreds of hard earned dollars for your lies and deceit getting NOTHING in return.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Oct 08, 2007 05:47 AM

Oct 08, 2007

Again, I encourage you to come in our office and tour it so you may have a better understanding of what you are talking about. As a matter of fact, we allow customers to come in face to face and not pay us until they have come into our office and are pleased with what they see. Keep in mind our goal is not a few hundred dollars, we already are a mulit-million dollar company. It's when the buyer of the timeshares go through financing we make our profits. The marketing fee (which we DO work with our clients on if need be) most of the time doesn't even cover the salaries of the employees who get everything set up for you (sales agent, person that does your verification, person that sends your contract out via certified mail, person who creates your advertisement, customer service reps that answer your questions, etc.). Our address is 4699 N Federal Highway suite 106 Pompano Beach, FL 33064. As a matter of fact, when you DO come in, we'll be more than happy to provide you with a list of clients who accepted offers on their property through our company and you may even call them yourself. How many of the other companies you've spoken with have allowed you to do this? To touch base on the high asking prices and so forth, we allow our customers to set their own asking/firm prices. Go through our website and you will see we have properties listed for as low as $2000, or rental for as low as $475. Again, please educate yourselves before putting YOUR OWN lies and deceit on this forum. However, if you feel you are speaking the truth without having any hands-on knowledge, so be it. But again, if you would like to speak with any of our SATISFIED customers as opposed to take the opinions of those who have never really been a customer of ours or had anything to do with our company period, we will be more than happy to provide you with that information.

Toni W.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.