Jun 13, 2007

I am going to buy a timeshare here but cant seem to get the name straight . In one add it said to go to" hilton los cabos beach and golf resort". an other said to go to club casa dorada beach and golf resort dreams? help. russell23

Russell G.
Jun 14, 2007

Hi Russell,

The names of the two timeshares are very similar which leads to confusion. That's why we have added the additional information in parenthesis here on RedWeek.com:

Club Casa Dorada Spa and Golf Resort (Hilton Los Cabos)

Club Casa Dorada Beach & Golf Resort (Dreams)

Can you direct me to the ads that you found confusing?

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jun 14, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
Hi Russell,

The names of the two timeshares are very similar which leads to confusion. That's why we have added the additional information in parenthesis here on RedWeek.com:

Thanks, Marty

it was the diffrance between Dreams and Hilton thanks that helps. both are nice thanks Russ

Russell G.
Jun 15, 2007

russellg23 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
Hi Russell,

Thanks, Marty

it was the diffrance between Dreams and Hilton thanks that helps. both are nice thanks Russ
also marty in the add they have a picture of I think the hilton spa and golf not the beach and golf or am i looking at that wrong . in all the resale adds for club casa dorada beach and golf

Russell G.
Jun 16, 2007

russellg23 wrote:
russellg23 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
Hi Russell,

Thanks, Marty

also marty in the add they have a picture of I think the hilton spa and golf not the beach and golf or am i looking at that wrong . in all the resale adds for club casa dorada beach and golf

The owners add their own photos to their individual postings so can you be more specific on which posting/postings are incorrect? If you can give me the posting number that begins with an R followed by 6 numbers that would be most helpful.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.