Jun 14, 2008

mike1536 wrote:
warrenf19 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
ken1193 wrote:
warrenf4 wrote:
carvana wrote:
warrenf18 wrote:
several companies take them for a small fee, their are ways to never have to pay any MF on them, though you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them ever again. It is all legal and is a huge secret to those who know how to do it and I am one of them. I charge $300.00 to do it.

So I would say Webuytimeshares.com is a legitimate way to get rid of your timeshare, cost is slightly more, but reasonable.

The companies selling units on ebay are not selling the units that I or others take using the methods I use. you can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt. Places that want everything paid up to date are trying to cash in on a quick sale on the other end. Look harder if they want that as their are those doing it cheaper who do not spend a lot on advertising, that are willing to help.

Warren,

With due respect, I find your comments incoherent.

What do you mean when you imply that your company takes timeshares for a small fee of $300? Does this mean you buy the timeshare with title being transferred and recorded in deed records together with notification of resort so their records are changed? If you do in fact purchase the timeshare, your comment that "you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them" is meaningless since it is obvious that once it is sold the prior owner can no longer use the property.

If the transaction does not involve a change of ownership, what is covered by the $300 fee?

You say that "Webuytimeshares.com" is "legitimate". I suppose you mean legitimate. How do you know? Have you done business with them?

What do you mean by "can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt"? That doesn't make sense. Do you mean you buy timeshares with unpaid MF in excess of thousands of dollars? If so, do you record the deed in your name and notify the resort that you are now the owner?

Why would someone who sold a timeshare to you care what you subsequently paid for advertising to sell the unit. Your comment, "look harder if they want that as their (sic) are those doing it cheaper who do not spend a lot on advertising, that are willing to help" doesn't make sense if you as you suggest "take them" -ownership - "for a small fee".

It may be "all legal and is a huge secret" as you suggest but I suspect what you do is another up front fee operation with title remaining in seller's name.

Carvana

OK here it is in simple terms..

How it works is I buy the timeshares for $1.00. I will buy a timeshare that some one owes past due maintenance fees, sometimes 2 or 3 years worth. I assume all responsibility for them. I have a new deed made and recorded with me as the buyer and new owner. I send a copy to the resort demanding them to send all correspondence to me along with any past due bills along with all future bills. I charge $300.00 for this service. This is the only fee the old owner will ever have to pay. He does not have to pay any transfer fees, back fees, he pays nothing else.

Now naturally I am not going to pay of past debts, transfer fees or any other fee, nor is the resort going to allow me to use it and no one will ever buy it from me with all the debt attached.

I never pay nor will I ever have to as I do this through a very complex business design, that allows me to prevent the resorts from ever being able to collect from me. Now the seller will also get a copy of deed showing transfer of ownership and the assumption of all past due fees associated with the transfer of ownership. With this, the old owner gets to walk as well. The resorts can not touch him or her as well. The hole system screws the resorts from being able to collect any funds ever again from anyone. Every thing I do is done openly through ebay contracts with payments from paypal, where the sellers are fully protected from any type of fraud.

================================================

I'm not going to flatter your "hide the ownership" scheme with a response, but I'all nonetheless make two specific recommendations from which you would greatly benefit:

1. A class or two in English grammar and spelling.

2. Law school (although your admission is unlikely).

============ Ken, have you noticed this guy(?) has used three different ids... warrenf17, warrenf18, and now warrenf4? If warren (insert your favorite # here) that his technique is "legal", it is surely unethical (but it appears ethics is not a top priority to him). Anyone who buys a product and takes on a debt knowing he's NOT going to pay it off, is committing fraud. Others in this same category are: People who run up credit card debt, then whine to the CC company to get their bill reduced. AND people who jumped into a sub-prime mortgage to buy a bigger house and now want the gov't to bail them out.

Yes and here is a new account as well. They keep blocking my account from being able to answer peoples questions. You might not like the ethics of what I do, how ever what I do is legal and very helpful to those wanting out of timeshare ownership. The people I help can not afford their fees, or are left with a very poor choice of which bills to pay and the resort is last on that list. How ethical is it for a resort to decide to remodel and send everyone a $3000.00 special assessment, little secret, the resort never sold off the entire year and they hold the voting interest to do and charge what ever they want. If they can take your house they will. They will not take back any of their units period. If you declare bankruptcy, they will forgive you the debt in most cases, allowing you to keep your unit so they can bill you for the upcoming years. Now is it ethical of Redweek to keep blocking and deleting my messages, while I am openly discussing something on the topic. I will agree that it is horrible that their are so many vultures out their who will prey on the desperate. They charge 2 or more thousand. I also question Redweeks ethics to charge $50.00 to post a for sale add and then not allow that person the maximum benefit from their add. Not many are going to pay $10.00 to answer it, with all the other free places.

I am open to real dialog, it seems you want to ridicule legitimate companies and not allow them in the forum to defend themselves.

======== The way I understand it, you are taking the deed and knowingly NOT paying the MF, assessments, etc. You can't convince me that is not fraud and unethical. It's no worse than going into a restaurant, ordering dinner, then walking out without paying because the bill was too high. For every MF and SA that someone is not paying, the rest of the owners have to make up.

What is wrong with my comments. Instead of just deleting them why don't you state why. It is very easy to make a new account an make comments. I wish you would allow them as people are interested, or is it that Redweek is only out to make a buck and could care less about what people wish to discuss. Truely if you can sell a timeshare for anything great. I am only available to help those who can not sell them at any price, which I believe is very close to most timeshares out there.

I restate what was deleted. I work very close to a lot of resorts. I get them to wash the debt of and they resell them to some one again who will be happy with them.

Why do they not take their units back from just anyone, well it runs about 30 to 75% depending on resorts that people would just give back their us and walk away if they could.

Warren J.
Jun 14, 2008

warrenj13 wrote:
I restate what was deleted. I work very close to a lot of resorts. I get them to wash the debt of and they resell them to some one again who will be happy with them.

Why do they not take their units back from just anyone, well it runs about 30 to 75% depending on resorts that people would just give back their us and walk away if they could.

Now, why in the world would resorts 'work' with you? What do you offer them .... a week back with non paid maintenance fees, some many previous years nonpaid? That doesn't make sense. Why would they take a week back that the original owner couldn't give away until you came along? The resorts you supposedly 'work' with could just as easily take deedbacks leaving you out entirely. I don't believe your business model (or your wannabe business model) is working.

Also, I asked you a question earlier that I didn't get an answer to :

My question, what proof do you show the original owner that the deed is no longer in their name or do you just colletct your $300 with the deed still remaining in the original owner's name?

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jun 14, 2008 01:48 PM

Jun 14, 2008

warrenj13 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
warrenf19 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
ken1193 wrote:
warrenf4 wrote:
carvana wrote:
warrenf18 wrote:
several companies take them for a small fee, their are ways to never have to pay any MF on them, though you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them ever again. It is all legal and is a huge secret to those who know how to do it and I am one of them. I charge $300.00 to do it.

So I would say Webuytimeshares.com is a legitimate way to get rid of your timeshare, cost is slightly more, but reasonable.

The companies selling units on ebay are not selling the units that I or others take using the methods I use. you can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt. Places that want everything paid up to date are trying to cash in on a quick sale on the other end. Look harder if they want that as their are those doing it cheaper who do not spend a lot on advertising, that are willing to help.

Warren,

With due respect, I find your comments incoherent.

What do you mean when you imply that your company takes timeshares for a small fee of $300? Does this mean you buy the timeshare with title being transferred and recorded in deed records together with notification of resort so their records are changed? If you do in fact purchase the timeshare, your comment that "you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them" is meaningless since it is obvious that once it is sold the prior owner can no longer use the property.

If the transaction does not involve a change of ownership, what is covered by the $300 fee?

You say that "Webuytimeshares.com" is "legitimate". I suppose you mean legitimate. How do you know? Have you done business with them?

What do you mean by "can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt"? That doesn't make sense. Do you mean you buy timeshares with unpaid MF in excess of thousands of dollars? If so, do you record the deed in your name and notify the resort that you are now the owner?

Why would someone who sold a timeshare to you care what you subsequently paid for advertising to sell the unit. Your comment, "look harder if they want that as their (sic) are those doing it cheaper who do not spend a lot on advertising, that are willing to help" doesn't make sense if you as you suggest "take them" -ownership - "for a small fee".

It may be "all legal and is a huge secret" as you suggest but I suspect what you do is another up front fee operation with title remaining in seller's name.

Carvana

OK here it is in simple terms..

How it works is I buy the timeshares for $1.00. I will buy a timeshare that some one owes past due maintenance fees, sometimes 2 or 3 years worth. I assume all responsibility for them. I have a new deed made and recorded with me as the buyer and new owner. I send a copy to the resort demanding them to send all correspondence to me along with any past due bills along with all future bills. I charge $300.00 for this service. This is the only fee the old owner will ever have to pay. He does not have to pay any transfer fees, back fees, he pays nothing else.

Now naturally I am not going to pay of past debts, transfer fees or any other fee, nor is the resort going to allow me to use it and no one will ever buy it from me with all the debt attached.

I never pay nor will I ever have to as I do this through a very complex business design, that allows me to prevent the resorts from ever being able to collect from me. Now the seller will also get a copy of deed showing transfer of ownership and the assumption of all past due fees associated with the transfer of ownership. With this, the old owner gets to walk as well. The resorts can not touch him or her as well. The hole system screws the resorts from being able to collect any funds ever again from anyone. Every thing I do is done openly through ebay contracts with payments from paypal, where the sellers are fully protected from any type of fraud.

================================================

I'm not going to flatter your "hide the ownership" scheme with a response, but I'all nonetheless make two specific recommendations from which you would greatly benefit:

1. A class or two in English grammar and spelling.

2. Law school (although your admission is unlikely).

============ Ken, have you noticed this guy(?) has used three different ids... warrenf17, warrenf18, and now warrenf4? If warren (insert your favorite # here) that his technique is "legal", it is surely unethical (but it appears ethics is not a top priority to him). Anyone who buys a product and takes on a debt knowing he's NOT going to pay it off, is committing fraud. Others in this same category are: People who run up credit card debt, then whine to the CC company to get their bill reduced. AND people who jumped into a sub-prime mortgage to buy a bigger house and now want the gov't to bail them out.

Yes and here is a new account as well. They keep blocking my account from being able to answer peoples questions. You might not like the ethics of what I do, how ever what I do is legal and very helpful to those wanting out of timeshare ownership. The people I help can not afford their fees, or are left with a very poor choice of which bills to pay and the resort is last on that list. How ethical is it for a resort to decide to remodel and send everyone a $3000.00 special assessment, little secret, the resort never sold off the entire year and they hold the voting interest to do and charge what ever they want. If they can take your house they will. They will not take back any of their units period. If you declare bankruptcy, they will forgive you the debt in most cases, allowing you to keep your unit so they can bill you for the upcoming years. Now is it ethical of Redweek to keep blocking and deleting my messages, while I am openly discussing something on the topic. I will agree that it is horrible that their are so many vultures out their who will prey on the desperate. They charge 2 or more thousand. I also question Redweeks ethics to charge $50.00 to post a for sale add and then not allow that person the maximum benefit from their add. Not many are going to pay $10.00 to answer it, with all the other free places.

I am open to real dialog, it seems you want to ridicule legitimate companies and not allow them in the forum to defend themselves.

======== The way I understand it, you are taking the deed and knowingly NOT paying the MF, assessments, etc. You can't convince me that is not fraud and unethical. It's no worse than going into a restaurant, ordering dinner, then walking out without paying because the bill was too high. For every MF and SA that someone is not paying, the rest of the owners have to make up.

What is wrong with my comments. Instead of just deleting them why don't you state why. It is very easy to make a new account an make comments. I wish you would allow them as people are interested, or is it that Redweek is only out to make a buck and could care less about what people wish to discuss. Truely if you can sell a timeshare for anything great. I am only available to help those who can not sell them at any price, which I believe is very close to most timeshares out there.

Warren, the reason your posts are being deleted is that they are promoting your business. If you read the Note above every posting box it says not to post ads for your business. Since you continue to do this your posting abilities are and will continue to be disallowed. You are free to post as long as it does not pertain to promoting your business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Marty

Marty F
Jun 14, 2008

jayjay wrote:
warrenj13 wrote:

Now, why in the world would resorts 'work' with you? What do you offer them .... a week back with non paid maintenance fees, some many previous years nonpaid? That doesn't make sense. Why would they take a week back that the original owner couldn't give away until you came along? The resorts you supposedly 'work' with could just as easily take deedbacks leaving you out entirely. I don't believe your business model (or your wannabe business model) is working.

Also, I asked you a question earlier that I didn't get an answer to :

My question, what proof do you show the original owner that the deed is no longer in their name or do you just colletct your $300 with the deed still remaining in the original owner's name?

The proof most companies give and the only real proof any one could give is a copy of the recorded deed that is out of their name.

Why would resorts work with companies that help out those who fall behind in their fees. Simple, they hold a hammer over them and try to collect, but eventually, you have torealise that the debt will be so great, that there is no way anyone is ever going to pay on it. Though they will try and some times work a deal if it benifits them. Once a company comes along and takes one that is in serious debt. The resort knows that it was done in business and the debt is protected, at this point some resorts will secretly take them back, while they wouldn't do it when the original owner owned it, because they thought there was a chance that they could get something. Now, they take them to find new owners where they can collect MF from. Secret, those MF is quite profitable, so it is better to take back the unit to get more MF than to just let one sit where nothing can be collected.

Warren F.
Jun 15, 2008

warrenf21 wrote:
The proof most companies give and the only real proof any one could give is a copy of the recorded deed that is out of their name.

Why would resorts work with companies that help out those who fall behind in their fees. Simple, they hold a hammer over them and try to collect, but eventually, you have torealise that the debt will be so great, that there is no way anyone is ever going to pay on it. Though they will try and some times work a deal if it benifits them. Once a company comes along and takes one that is in serious debt. The resort knows that it was done in business and the debt is protected, at this point some resorts will secretly take them back, while they wouldn't do it when the original owner owned it, because they thought there was a chance that they could get something. Now, they take them to find new owners where they can collect MF from. Secret, those MF is quite profitable, so it is better to take back the unit to get more MF than to just let one sit where nothing can be collected.

Your business model still doesn't make sense. Why would a resort have you be rewarded with $300 for taking over someone's deed? Sounds to me like a money making machine for you and then you never have the deed recorded in another name (if so, whose name). I don't think reputable resorts work like this.

Who's to say the week could easily be sold by the resort if the original owner had to pay you $300 to take it (in other words give it away to you plus $300). Sorry, I don't buy this scheme.

As I mentioned above, the resort could easily take deedbacks without you involved.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jun 15, 2008 08:45 AM

Jun 16, 2008

People do not take responsibility for their debt. They run up large CC debt & miss payments; then negotiate a discount on their balance (or worse yet, PAY "credit counselor" to negotiate with the CC company). I know of one person, who had large balances on two different credit cards. After several months of missed payments, he called the bank to negotiate. The company reduced the debt by thousands of dollars. This person then called the other bank to reduce his balance on his second card. The bank said no, because he hadn't missed any payments yet. So what did the guy do? He started to skip payments in the hopes of the bank eventually reduce his balance.

Any debt NOT paid by the purchaser is ultimately the responsibility of everyone else. Businesses are not going to "eat it".

Mike N.
Jun 16, 2008

warrenf22 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
warrenf21 wrote:

Why would resorts work with companies that help out those who fall behind in their fees. Simple, they hold a hammer over them and try to collect, but eventually, you have torealize that the debt will be so great, that there is no way anyone is ever going to pay on it. Though they will try and some times work a deal if it benefits them. Once a company comes along and takes one that is in serious debt. The resort knows that it was done in business and the debt is protected, at this point some resorts will secretly take them back, while they wouldn't do it when the original owner owned it, because they thought there was a chance that they could get something. Now, they take them to find new owners wheree they can collect MF from. Secret, those MF is quite profitable, so it is better to take back the unit to get more MF than to just let one sit wheree nothing can be collected.

Your business model still doesn't make sense. Why would a resort have you be rewarded with $300 for taking over someone's deed? Sounds to me like a money making machine for you and then you never have the deed recorded in another name (if so, whose name). I don't think reputable resorts work like this.

Who's to say the week could easily be sold by the resort if the original owner had to pay you $300 to take it (in other words give it away to you plus $300). Sorry, I don't buy this scheme.

As I mentioned above, the resort could easily take deed backs without you involved.

When some one pays a company to take a unit from them they put the unit into their companies name. This isn't a scheme but a legitimist real estate transaction. How it is done by these companies is in this way.

I, you, a trust or a company will or can buy any piece of real property, including timeshare units. You can buy them for $1.00 as a monitory fee must be paid to make a purchase, called the buyer, which again can be any entity, person, trust or corporation. The buyer buys the property from the seller and deeds the property into the buyers name. The seller is no longer connected to the property in any way shape or form and is in no way responsible for what ever the buyer does or does not do with said property.

Now with any real estate transaction there is paperwork and fees that need to be paid ie Closing, these fees can be paid by the seller or the buyer or both. In the case that you described above, the buyer demands his choice and demands the seller to pay it. So the seller pays the closing and the buyer buys the property for $1.00.

And no, they are different entities, even though one might work for both, how ever the paperwork is not done by the buyer. Thus making a complete legal real estate transaction where the seller is free of said property.

The real issue is what a company does that takes these indebted or sometimes completely free of debt with weeks available. Some claim, that it is fraudulent as we have no intention of ever using or paying any fees on them.

Well it is strictly business. We make a fee up front, some quite large, who way over charge, my opinion and others who try to do it at an affordable rate. No we have to try to get rid of the units and selling them, well really isn't an option as it costs more than you will make, which is why we got them in the first place. that is why we do work with the resorts that are willing to do so, hate us they may, but realize that we are a part of the industry and will be until such time as the resorts or someone else in the industry make second hand units marketable.

Last I would like to say Yes, the resorts could take back their units if they wish, but the won't. They will hound you to the end of the earth to get what ever they assessed you for. They know your bank, CC#s, SSI#, place of work, home #, Work #s and Cell #s They will put you into collection agencies, charge you late fees and collection fees. That $500.00 MF can become over $1,000 very quickly. The resort can make special elements, I have seen several this year that wheree over $2,000 plus their normal MF. now while they can hound you till they get money from you and get what ever they deem appropriate, why should they just take back any units. They have no reason to. You want to talk about the ethics of business that help people out of being chased by these resorts. Sorry, the timeshare industry, from the people selling them, running them or even giving you a place to try to sell them are all out to make money and really could care less about you. You are on your own. There is no refund if your unit doesn't sell here on Redweek, how ever they for filled their obligation by advertising it for a year. Truth, they might not want you to sell it as then you will have to pay again. Look at all the money people are making, just because you own a timeshare.

Well again, some companies came into existence to for fill a need. People who cant sell them who want out, now have a way out. The price ranges from $300.00 to $3,000.00 that I know and have herd of. Then we force more reputable resorts to take their units back and declare bankruptcy on the rest.

Warren,

I now understand your business model. You are an "El Cheapo" version of a Postcard Company. The high end PCC firms charge $3,000 plus and insist the timeshare be free and clear of the purchase mortage as well as any MF or special assessments. You on the other hand charge only $300 and don't care how much is owed in past due maintenance fees and special assessments.

Here is how you operate:

1. You set up a sham corporation and title the acquired timeshares in the name of the dummy corporation. Thus, you "seek" to shield yourself from any personal liability and any risk to your personal credit.

2. You then demand the resort take a "deed back in lieu of foreclosure". Some resorts will take a deed back realizing the futility of dealing with a sham corporation and others proceed with a foreclosure. The foreclosure does not harm your personal credit or reputation. Either way you make $300 less expenses without any personal exposure.

3. You assume and usally correctly that the resort will not spend money in legal fees to "pierce the corporate veil" and go after you personally. You also assume and usually correctly that the resort will not pursue criminal fraud charges against you. That would be time consuming and require a corporate officer to testify in court.

In my opinion, your operation is a criminal fraud upon the timeshare industry and that you have indicted yourself with your most recent post in which you admit taking the timeshare with no intent of ever paying the maintenance fees. That is an admission of a fraudulent intent. I suggest you seek criminal legal counsel.

Carvan A.
Jun 16, 2008

carvana has astutely and eloquently stated in part: >> In my opinion, your operation is a criminal fraud upon the timeshare industry and that you have indicted yourself with your most recent post in which you admit taking the timeshare with no intent of ever paying the maintenance fees. That is an admission of a fraudulent intent. I suggest you seek criminal legal counsel.<< =============================================

I had previously suggested law school to our intrepid, conspiratorial "contributor" warrenf(insert # here), but I think your suggestion is much better --- and far more attainable.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 17, 2008 05:03 PM

Dec 30, 2008

If you are thinking about buying a timeshare be sure that it is something that you don't see yourself ever wanting out of. It would of been worth it to me to just pay for vacations as they come. At least then there would be no maintenance fee. You can't get out once your in, that is all I am saying. So if you really know that you will use it then get it, but don't ever buy one thinking that you will make any money off of it. Another suggestion would be buy from someone that doesn't want theirs. There a tons of people that don't make time to use them, have only used them once and want to get out. Great deals are found in people in distress......unfortunately.

Joe A.
Feb 13, 2011

carvana wrote:
warrenf22 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
warrenf21 wrote:

Why would resorts work with companies that help out those who fall behind in their fees. Simple, they hold a hammer over them and try to collect, but eventually, you have torealize that the debt will be so great, that there is no way anyone is ever going to pay on it. Though they will try and some times work a deal if it benefits them. Once a company comes along and takes one that is in serious debt. The resort knows that it was done in business and the debt is protected, at this point some resorts will secretly take them back, while they wouldn't do it when the original owner owned it, because they thought there was a chance that they could get something. Now, they take them to find new owners wheree they can collect MF from. Secret, those MF is quite profitable, so it is better to take back the unit to get more MF than to just let one sit wheree nothing can be collected.

As I mentioned above, the resort could easily take deed backs without you involved.

When some one pays a company to take a unit from them they put the unit into their companies name. This isn't a scheme but a legitimist real estate transaction. How it is done by these companies is in this way.

I, you, a trust or a company will or can buy any piece of real property, including timeshare units. You can buy them for $1.00 as a monitory fee must be paid to make a purchase, called the buyer, which again can be any entity, person, trust or corporation. The buyer buys the property from the seller and deeds the property into the buyers name. The seller is no longer connected to the property in any way shape or form and is in no way responsible for what ever the buyer does or does not do with said property.

Now with any real estate transaction there is paperwork and fees that need to be paid ie Closing, these fees can be paid by the seller or the buyer or both. In the case that you described above, the buyer demands his choice and demands the seller to pay it. So the seller pays the closing and the buyer buys the property for $1.00.

And no, they are different entities, even though one might work for both, how ever the paperwork is not done by the buyer. Thus making a complete legal real estate transaction where the seller is free of said property.

The real issue is what a company does that takes these indebted or sometimes completely free of debt with weeks available. Some claim, that it is fraudulent as we have no intention of ever using or paying any fees on them.

Well it is strictly business. We make a fee up front, some quite large, who way over charge, my opinion and others who try to do it at an affordable rate. No we have to try to get rid of the units and selling them, well really isn't an option as it costs more than you will make, which is why we got them in the first place. that is why we do work with the resorts that are willing to do so, hate us they may, but realize that we are a part of the industry and will be until such time as the resorts or someone else in the industry make second hand units marketable.

Last I would like to say Yes, the resorts could take back their units if they wish, but the won't. They will hound you to the end of the earth to get what ever they assessed you for. They know your bank, CC#s, SSI#, place of work, home #, Work #s and Cell #s They will put you into collection agencies, charge you late fees and collection fees. That $500.00 MF can become over $1,000 very quickly. The resort can make special elements, I have seen several this year that wheree over $2,000 plus their normal MF. now while they can hound you till they get money from you and get what ever they deem appropriate, why should they just take back any units. They have no reason to. You want to talk about the ethics of business that help people out of being chased by these resorts. Sorry, the timeshare industry, from the people selling them, running them or even giving you a place to try to sell them are all out to make money and really could care less about you. You are on your own. There is no refund if your unit doesn't sell here on Redweek, how ever they for filled their obligation by advertising it for a year. Truth, they might not want you to sell it as then you will have to pay again. Look at all the money people are making, just because you own a timeshare.

Well again, some companies came into existence to for fill a need. People who cant sell them who want out, now have a way out. The price ranges from $300.00 to $3,000.00 that I know and have herd of. Then we force more reputable resorts to take their units back and declare bankruptcy on the rest.

Warren,

I now understand your business model. You are an "El Cheapo" version of a Postcard Company. The high end PCC firms charge $3,000 plus and insist the timeshare be free and clear of the purchase mortage as well as any MF or special assessments. You on the other hand charge only $300 and don't care how much is owed in past due maintenance fees and special assessments.

Here is how you operate:

1. You set up a sham corporation and title the acquired timeshares in the name of the dummy corporation. Thus, you "seek" to shield yourself from any personal liability and any risk to your personal credit.

2. You then demand the resort take a "deed back in lieu of foreclosure". Some resorts will take a deed back realizing the futility of dealing with a sham corporation and others proceed with a foreclosure. The foreclosure does not harm your personal credit or reputation. Either way you make $300 less expenses without any personal exposure.

3. You assume and usally correctly that the resort will not spend money in legal fees to "pierce the corporate veil" and go after you personally. You also assume and usually correctly that the resort will not pursue criminal fraud charges against you. That would be time consuming and require a corporate officer to testify in court.

In my opinion, your operation is a criminal fraud upon the timeshare industry and that you have indicted yourself with your most recent post in which you admit taking the timeshare with no intent of ever paying the maintenance fees. That is an admission of a fraudulent intent. I suggest you seek criminal legal counsel.

John B.
Nov 28, 2016

carvana wrote:
warrenf22 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
warrenf21 wrote:

Warren,

Here is how you operate:

'' I've never quite understood why Owners or wholesalers don't repackage a discounted or negotiated brand name Maintence with resorts and repackage a secondary market properly. Surely resorts would rather keep contract sold on the books and collect from new owners ... more sensible than all this exit releif BS

Paul T.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 28, 2016 07:49 PM

Jul 04, 2017

So I guess I still don't know whether or not Webuytimeshares is good or evil....... sigh

Randy S.
Jul 04, 2017

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!

Don P.
Jul 04, 2017

randys382 wrote:
So I guess I still don't know whether or not Webuytimeshares is good or evil....... sigh

Can you give a little bit information about what you are hoping to accomplish by using said company? If you have been in contact with them, what are they charging you and charging for what?

Lance C.
Jul 05, 2017

I am very inexperienced with regards to timeshare ownership. My wife and I own one in South Florida but we recently moved to Puerto Rico. Now we are considering selling it. But after reading a few posts what I think I am learning is some timeshares are worthless. "Webuytimeshares.com" is an ad that I inquired about. I didn't give them a good phone number because I wanted to find out if they are a reputable company. They emailed me but I have not responded.

Randy S.
Jul 05, 2017

Try looking for that particular resort for completed resales. That will give you an idea of what units at that resort are selling for. Some might have some resale value, others have little or no resale value.

With that information, try listing your unit for sale here on RedWeek at a similar price. Just do not pay any entity a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, market, or "cancel" your timeshare. If anyone asks for an upfront fee to sell your unit, then it is probably a scam.

Lance C.
Jul 06, 2017

Thanks for the advice.

Randy S.
Jul 06, 2017

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you our of your contract .

Don P.
May 17, 2018

I can have an idea of what is at stake and how it is expressed in written form?

My website: chân mày ngang tán bột

Erickem B.

Last edited by erickemb on May 28, 2018 02:46 AM

Oct 02, 2019

my question is about We Buy and Sell Timeshares .com-do you have reviews on that company

Diane D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.