Timeshare Companies

Shell Vacations Club

Sep 29, 2007

I have a SVC timeshare for about 3 years now, have never used it, have 5000 points, how can I sell the points, better yet how can I sell the timeshare? Don't know any thing about selling points or selling it, need a lot of help. Thank you.

Ken W.
Sep 30, 2007

kenw103 wrote:
I have a SVC timeshare for about 3 years now, have never used it, have 5000 points, how can I sell the points, better yet how can I sell the timeshare? Don't know any thing about selling points or selling it, need a lot of help. Thank you.

Hi Ken,

You can put your points for sale as a RedWish. Click on the RedWishes tab above for more information. To sell your timeshare please visit this link in our Help area http://www.redweek.com/help/sale_process/owner.

Best of luck!

Marty

Marty F
Sep 30, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
kenw103 wrote:

Hi Ken,

You can put your points for sale as a RedWish. Click on the RedWishes tab above for more information. To sell your timeshare please visit this link in our Help area http://www.redweek.com/help/sale_process/owner.

Best of luck!

Marty

Hi Marty:

Thank you for your advise. Thanks a lot.

Ken

Ken W.
Nov 12, 2007

kenw103 wrote:
=======

I've been running into posts on the Bluegreen Vacation Club owner's site that seem to indicate that Shell is now somehow related to Bluegreen. You might want to check with Shell to see whether this broadens where you can vacation. Even if you still want to sell, this would be useful information to share with prospective buyers. MD

Mary D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.