Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Oct 22, 2013

Rodrigo, What does the arrests do to the class action suite? Does it help our effort? Will it increase the odds that we can get some of our money back from their assets/sale of the property? Paul and Karen Arfin

Paul A.
Oct 22, 2013

Who is "them". Please post a link to the related information you say you read in a Vallarta newspaper. I just tried the newspaper site and could not find anything related to the Belaire.

Hal H.
Oct 22, 2013

danielac18 wrote:
bens89 I wouldn't count on that too much if I were you.

why not?

I don't believe anyone south of the border gives a rats rear end if you, or I, or anyone else gets justice done. I hope I'm proved wrong but it's been a lot of years already.

ben smith
Oct 22, 2013

Prensaglobal.com Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco This is a recent article translated from Spanish to English by Google so there is some understanding req'd. They have BEEN ARRESTED on Oct. 15! Now it would be good to find out how to pile on.

Sucked I.

Last edited by suckedi on Oct 22, 2013 07:11 PM

Oct 23, 2013

(by halh17):

Who is "them". Please post a link to the related information you say you read in a Vallarta newspaper. I just tried the newspaper site and could not find anything related to the Belaire.

when I said "them" I was refering to http://www.mexicolaw.com.mx/ connell & associates. They seem to be very well of what´s going on, I spoked withMr. Connell and they are taking a class accion against Coppella and Tomasello

That´s odd, it hasn´t been taken down, here is the link. http://miradainformativa.com/2013/10/15/padre-e-hijo-estadounidenses-detenidos-por-cometer-un-presunto-fraude/ it´s in spanish.

Daniela C.

Last edited by danielac18 on Oct 23, 2013 07:56 AM

Oct 23, 2013

bens89 I don't believe anyone south of the border gives a rats rear end if you, or I, or anyone else gets justice done. I hope I'm proved wrong but it's been a lot of years already.

Well maybe that´s true but I´m not going to stick around doing nothing, and blaming myself for letting them fool me around, so now that they have been caught it´s time for them to pay up. I don´t know about you but I´m going to do something about it.

Daniela C.
Oct 23, 2013

re: halh17 and danielac18 Read the article again, third paragraph down. The translation isn't the best but the points clearly are. Having met the individual who I believe matches the story, I believe it to be true. The thing to do is now jump on board the criminal charges so there is greater chance of conviction or sit back, do nothing. Prensaglobal.com

Sucked I.

Last edited by suckedi on Oct 23, 2013 09:07 AM

Oct 23, 2013

(suckedi)

I agree with you, that´s why I´m already aboard, i´m not just going to sit back and do nothing about it, Ive´d been doing that to long now. that´s why I´m inviting people to join the class action against them, (connell & associates) the more people the better.

Daniela C.
Oct 23, 2013

Well I asked this before, why two suits. There is already a class action law suit being administered by rodrigo. Why not join the one already in progress.

Doug H.
Oct 23, 2013

Do we need to also sign up with Connell and Associates. If so can we have instructions on how to do this? We are already in the first law suit that was filed.

Janet C.
Oct 23, 2013

dough204

Well i´m not an expert on this things as you can tell or else I wouldn´t have gotten mixt up in this, but I wasn´t aware that there´s already a suit administered by rodrigo, I know there´s one administered by Connell so that´s why I join in, and I have done some investigating on Connell and everything seems legit. So what´s the difrence? are you in the class action with rodrigo?

Daniela C.
Oct 23, 2013

janetc188

Just give them a call and Mr. Connell will assist you with everything.

http://www.mexicolaw.com.mx/ Tel +52 (322) 221-2588 Toll Free (866) 425-0970

I´m planning on going down there next month and I´ll be stoping by to meet with him.

Daniela C.
Oct 24, 2013

Yes we are already in the class action suit with Rodrico Perez, that is why we were wondering if this Connell is a different kind of suit and if we need to do this too. Please tell me the difference anyone!!

Janet C.
Oct 24, 2013

This is in response to danielac18

If you have been following up on this Belaire issue, we started this Class Action motion a couple of years ago. First with the Petition that led into a Class Action which got us into entering an agreement with Rodrigo, our lawyer.

Again if you look back a couple of pages on this media, there is already an acknowledgement indicating a court Class Action Case submitted by Rodrigo. Hence, the question set forth by others inquiring the difference between what you are initiating and the Class Action suit that is already in Court is a good clarification.

If what you are initiating is similar to that already in court of law in Mexico, then perhaps we should get our minds together so as not to create the potential of contradicting each other that may jeopardize our respective cause.

You mentioned that you are going to Puerto Vallarta soon. Please check also with our lawyer, Mr. Rodrigo Perez. He has an office by the Paradise Village Mall in Nuevo Vallarta. I am sure we will appreciate any update from you.

Ramon C.
Oct 24, 2013

I am new to this site, however like almost all of you i have been victim also. I was involve in the new scheme to transfer my membership from Hotel U to the new Signature Club Premier for a FEE, in Punta Mita. I was also given a free night stay out there. All of the names you used Tony, Michael and the rest crooks. I am very happy they might go to jail. I will be contacting the lawyers suggested on this site to see about signing up to help bring them down. I don't think I will see any money but if I can help put them away then I can at least satisfy me!

David E.
Nov 03, 2013

Has anyone heard from Tony or Michael. Are they still in jail or out on bond? I haven't seen news from down that way and was checking to see the latest!

David E.
Nov 03, 2013

Ok I went to the site you referenced but didn't see anything in regards to Tony Copela or the a place to file for the law suite. I didn't see any places to leave or request information.

David E.
Nov 03, 2013

How to you contact Rodrigo Cruz?

David E.
Nov 05, 2013

Please send me your email address:

Also, you can send your inquirey directly to: rodrigo.cruz.perez@gmail.com

Ramon C.
Nov 05, 2013

Thank you for sending me Rodrigo Perez email. I have sent him an email.

David E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.