Travel Tips & Advice

Kids 4 and 5 any recommendations?

Jan 28, 2008

We've done Disney, looking for something new. Something warm where the kids won't be bored stiff. Got my eyes on Atlantis in the Bahamas but it is $$$$. I would love to here any thoughts on Atlantis or any other less expensive ideas.

Mark S.
Jan 29, 2008

How about a Disney cruise? They supposedly cater to kids including all kinds of activities, camps and programs and would give mom and dad some freedom to do what they would like on the ship.

R P.
Apr 02, 2008

trams2 wrote:
We've done Disney, looking for something new. Something warm where the kids won't be bored stiff. Got my eyes on Atlantis in the Bahamas but it is $$$$. I would love to here any thoughts on Atlantis or any other less expensive ideas.

We travel to Atlantis often. We own timeshare at Harborside. Having full kitchen facilities helps alot with cost. Great place for the kids. Harborside is much more relaxing but you still have all the facilites to enjoy at Atlantis. I'm renting my unit this year July 12-19 which is already posted with redweek

Maria M.
Feb 28, 2011

Disney is the best place for kids to enjoy their vacations. You can also buy vacation packages, it will cost cheaper. There are also many hotels and apartments inside the Disney World where you can find accommodation easily.

Rxd M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.