Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa

check in/security/room size

May 07, 2008

We are considering staying at Villa del Arco and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!!

Kathleen R.

Last edited by kathleenr51 on May 07, 2008 08:56 AM

May 18, 2008

kathleenr51 wrote:
We are considering staying at Villa del Arco and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!!

Hello. We just returned from a week at Villa del Arco. Loved every minute. Staff is friendly and courteous. Resort is beautiful. We had no trouble with our valuables -- there's a safe in each bedroom. You can sign up for timeshare presentation, or just say no. One good thing from the presentation is they give you a discount card for the resort restaurants and shops, which we used a lot. The La Perla restaurant on the property was very pleasant with a stunning view of Land's End and the Arch. I don't know how things will be in 2010 when you go, but right now del Arco is just great!

Ray Sandra H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.